Rare Zeppelin

ally

Would not want it as i would have to return it and there would proably be a Lawyer show up to pick it up.I know there would be a reward but It's not about the Money.No matter he would get it back if I got my hands on it.

That's the spirit. It would be kinda cool to know what else they had go missing. With all of us here , we would make a good search and rescue team

"I fought my way ouy of the Darkness" is actually called "As Long as I Have You."

This is the only 1968 show currently in circulation. Why do I want more 1968 shows? Rumor has it that "Good Times Bad Times" and "Your Time is Gonna Come" were played in their entireties on the 1968 tour, either early or mid. The only way we'll ever find out if that's true or not is by getting the recordings.

Also, it makes no sense to me that we don't have recordings of more of the New Yardbirds/1968 tour when, unless I'm much mistaken, we have a recording of the last Yardbirds show. So where are the New Yardbirds shows?

They're out there... I guarantee it. We just have to find them. I think that will be a major goal of mine. Searching for the tapes of the 1968 tour and, God willing, finding them.

Here's a rare and wonderful treat: A complete, listenable recording of... what was it... Led Zeppelin's longest show at 4.5 hours... how nice would that be...

I really want The Object, as well. Obviously a replica, as the original is, at the moment, way too expensive. Although owning the original would be even better...

There are some great bids on Ebay, but those end in 8 days and I have to wait until my Birthday in May to even think about bidding on it... :(

Hey-Up,

"I Fought my way ouy of the Darkness", may ACTUALLY be called "As Long as i have You", BUT on the Recording that i have (Mixing Desk Recording) it is ACTUALLY called, "I Fought my way out of the Darkness", Unless You were there in NOV 1969, i beg to Differ, ACTUALLY.

Before I respond to Hang-man, I would like to say...

May God curse 60-second flood control and wipe the idea from the memories of all humans... 30-seconds should be the max time!

Anyways:

Hey-Up,

"I Fought my way ouy of the Darkness", may ACTUALLY be called "As Long as i have You", BUT on the Recording that i have (Mixing Desk Recording) it is ACTUALLY called, "I Fought my way out of the Darkness", Unless You were there in NOV 1969, i beg to Differ, ACTUALLY.

I have the same boot, and, in fact, listened to it yesterday. And while you are correct that this is what the tracklisting calls it, the correct title of the song is "As Long as I Have You." The person who wrote out the tracks did not know what the song was, so simply named it after the first lyric that came to their head. In fact, there is no such song, that I know of, called "I Fought my way Out of the Darkness."

It has been mislabeled.

Before I respond to Hang-man, I would like to say...

May God curse 60-second flood control and wipe the idea from the memories of all humans... 30-seconds should be the max time!

Anyways:

I have the same boot, and, in fact, listened to it yesterday. And while you are correct that this is what the tracklisting calls it, the correct title of the song is "As Long as I Have You." The person who wrote out the tracks did not know what the song was, so simply named it after the first lyric that came to their head. In fact, there is no such song, that I know of, called "I Fought my way Out of the Darkness."

It has been mislabeled.

That's right. Actually. :D

That's right. Actually. :D

The date is wrong as well... :o

it's from the 27th of April. not November.

They stoped playing ALAIHY after the second US tour. six months before November.

Edited by Fresh Garbage

• 3 weeks later...
What would you consider to be the most coveted Zeppelin collectables ? This would include what we know is out there and, what we wish was out there ie....something from.. Denver Dec 26 / 68

I've talked to everyone I know around at the time and the closest I've come is a poster of zep's first show here in Denver. No audio unfortunately, but who knew at the time they would go on to be the best rock band of all time.

I've talked to everyone I know around at the time and the closest I've come is a poster of zep's first show here in Denver. No audio unfortunately, but who knew at the time they would go on to be the best rock band of all time.

If there is anything out there it is likely that the Fudge were the target band and Zeppelin were on there by accident. You just never know.

It has been mislabeled.

garnet mimms. "cry, baby" among others, was produced by bert berns.....

check him out. might like it, ya never know

a real, original and with picture sleeve Wearing and Tearing UK withdrawn single

(and not one of the recent counterfeit copies)

They actually released that as a single (even for a minute)? Boy, thats news to me. 7"'s are my thing. If what you say is true, I have a new quest.

• 1 month later...
They actually released that as a single (even for a minute)? Boy, thats news to me. 7"'s are my thing. If what you say is true, I have a new quest.

that's the rumor ...

but no original copy ever surfaced the market or ebay ( :D ) and I know nobody who have ever seen a copy

but there's a catalog number SSk 19421 :rolleyes:

Beware of the recent counterfeit copies sold for 10£ (more or less)

My other wish would be for a Robert Plant solo show that I attended at the Ryman Theater in 2005 in Nashville.

Al, I have this show:

Robert Plant & The Strange Sensation

June 29th 2005

Ryman Auditorium- Nashville, TN

*SOUNDBOARD!

Source: Anonymous

EAC>Flac level 8

Disc 1 50:11

1. No Quarter

2. Shine It All Around

3. Black Dog

4. Freedom Fries

5. Darkness Darkness

6. That's The Way

7. Tin Pan Valley

8. Heartbreaker

9. Mighty Rearranger

Disc 2 44:32

1. Gallows Pole

2.When The Levee Breaks

Encores :

3. Babe Im Gonna Leave You,

4. The Enchanter

5. Whole Lotta Love

PM me your address and I will send it to you, or I can upload the FLAC files for you to download.

You know what I would like to see surface is Jimmys Les Paul guitar, stolen off a truck at the airport in Vancouver in March 1970. It was during the beginning of their fifth American tour.

Is that in fact true ? I don't recall seeing the Black Beauty ( I could be mistaken ) during the concert.

I've heard rumours over the years that the guitar went missing in Winnipeg sometime in 69. What is the accepted truth ?

I would vote for any of Jimmy's stage suits as a collectible I would like to have. I think the white Dragon suit is in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, but I wonder what happened to the black Dragon suit & my personal favorite, the Wizard/Spaceman suit of TSRTS fame?

i was listning to Jimmy being interviewed on radio 1 a few years ago, and he said he still has the dragon suits etc still at home.

Recordings from their 1968 tour is what I want at the moment.

I have a show from Spokane 30 Dec 68

1. Train kept a Rollin 2.23

2.I can't quit you Babe 6.05

3.As long as I have You 8.56

4.Dazed and Confused 9.46

5.White Summer/Black Mountain Side 6.43

6.How many more times 15.00

7.Pat's Delight 7.26 drum solo worth it just to hear this

Alright sound not the best but it is 68 and it came from a tape .I purchased it in a Mall in Norfolk Va

back in the late 80's .This guy came in and set up and all he sold were Bootleg cassette tapes how cool is that and got away with it.That was were i got My first copy of Eddie and Badgeholders have Upgraded those since then.Would love to have a better recording of the 68 show and maybe find a few more from that time frame have quite a few from 69-80. My other wish would be for a Robert Plant solo show that I attended at the Ryman Theater in 2005 in Nashville.

If you desire, I have a digital copy of that Spokane show. As previously stated, the quality isn't special. This is purely for the historical record.

Well, someone out there has Jimmy's Black Beauty that was stolen off an airport luggage cart in 1970...

george jones will recover a guitar that was stolen from him in '62. some hope for jimmy?

Al, I have this show:

Robert Plant & The Strange Sensation

June 29th 2005

Ryman Auditorium- Nashville, TN

*SOUNDBOARD!

Source: Anonymous

EAC>Flac level 8

Disc 1 50:11

1. No Quarter

2. Shine It All Around

3. Black Dog

4. Freedom Fries

5. Darkness Darkness

6. That's The Way

7. Tin Pan Valley

8. Heartbreaker

9. Mighty Rearranger

Disc 2 44:32

1. Gallows Pole

2.When The Levee Breaks

Encores :

3. Babe Im Gonna Leave You,

4. The Enchanter

5. Whole Lotta Love

PM me your address and I will send it to you, or I can upload the FLAC files for you to download.

Oh my God you are awesome thank you thank you

If I can help you with anything let Me know

Edited by alwizard03

If you desire, I have a digital copy of that Spokane show. As previously stated, the quality isn't special. This is purely for the historical record.

I have this one. In fact, it was one of the first boots I ever acquired. What I'm talking about are '68 recordings from before then.

I have actually made it my personal mission to release or see released (for free, of course), at least one 1968 Led Zeppelin or even New Yardbirds show before I die. My hope is it will include a complete performance of Good Times Bad Times and possibly Your Time is Gonna Come.

But I want to see and have at leasst one recording of a show prior to Spokane '68.

I have this one. In fact, it was one of the first boots I ever acquired. What I'm talking about are '68 recordings from before then.

I have actually made it my personal mission to release or see released (for free, of course), at least one 1968 Led Zeppelin or even New Yardbirds show before I die. My hope is it will include a complete performance of Good Times Bad Times and possibly Your Time is Gonna Come.

But I want to see and have at leasst one recording of a show prior to Spokane '68.

Good luck.