Comment on the avatar and signature

ledsabbath

lol, depends on if he can read the cyrillic alphabet though ;)

Yes, but he's got over 4,000 posts now... When you hit 5,000 I hear that Richard Cole contacts you personally...

remind me to stop posting at 4,999

His avatar i think is pic from the Fellini's movie "Giulietta Degli Spiriti"

It looks like the signature picture is a group of Russian Astronauts (or Cosmonauts) with the word 'Slava!' written underneath.

The Jesus quote comes from Captain Beefheart...

lol, depends on if he can read the cyrillic alphabet though ;)

So it will be extra perplexing, as intended. I've been wanting to mess with these guys for a while, anyway. We also have a Dimitry here, he handles computer setup and maintanance. I'm the only Jim here, so I asked him to set that as my password. A week later, I can't access anything - computer says two people with the same password is a no no. When I informed Dimitry, he admitted to setting up "Jim" as his password, too. "Does Dimitry translate as Jim" I asked? "No, but I like this name" he replied. What.... the....... fuck???

When I informed Dimitry, he admitted to setting up "Jim" as his password, too. "Does Dimitry translate as Jim" I asked? "No, but I like this name" he replied. What.... the....... fuck???

haha :D

It's like when Chinese people adopt English first names, their choices are always a little amusing like Danny Yeo, or Connie Wang, Winnie Cheung, Rocky & Betty Tsing...(the couple who own my local chinese restautant)

Dude, if I could do it...

^ lack of avatar draws attention to little personal picture, which looks like a weeble. Weebles can't wear shoes, so the spats must mean there is a desire for something he will never have. Lack of signature is considerate, though...

haha :D

It's like when Chinese people adopt English first names, their choices are always a little amusing like Danny Yeo, or Connie Wang, Winnie Cheung, Rocky & Betty Tsing...(the couple who own my local chinese restautant)

You keep getting between me and the person above, so don't be offended. This thread just opens the door for teasing. The Chinese guy here likes to be called Alvin. He doesn't understand all the Alvin and the Chipmunks cartoons we hang at his cubicle, though. I think his real name is Yuengling Feng.

:lol:

...wall outside the o2

n566304403_281326_2346.jpg

I gotcha brother. :D

Still, a million people lobbied to see the place in person, few did that live outside of the UK so the odds of figuring that out without your hint were horribly stacked against me!

Ok I suck that bad....

B)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived