Relationships

Bitchin Soul

It would be. About 10 years ago I attended a funeral for a young man that was a street person in the Vancouver area. I can't give you the details as to how I knew him but another collegue and I attended because we felt that no one should leave this earth without someone caring. As it turned out, we were amoung about 300 well wishers that thought the same way. People were lined up on the street :D We got to meet his family and were told the story as to how he ended up on the streets and why he chose to take that route.

Point is, everyone has a story and it should be shared. You don't necessarily have to be in a relationship but, everyones life has significance.

Excellent point Ally.

Are you by any chance the guy who has immense problems in finding a girl?NO WONDER!!! :D

I am assuming you have never fallen in love in your life. Feel so sorry for you...

If you had, you would know that love is also romance. But I guess, you don't even know what I am talking about.

Can someone sweeten up a bit this poor soul, pls...

Yes, i am having problems finding a a cool girlfriend. But forthe most part i am not the reason it's not happening. There just aren't that many cool women out there.

I have been in love but that stuff you are talking about like "shaking when you hear his voice", "dreaming about him day and night" is nonsense. It's soap opera or romance novel stuff. That's obsession or lust more than anything.

I don't think anyone would be able to sweeten me up. I have never really been described as "sweet". Me being "sweet" is not going to improve my dating life.

The only advice I would give is 'lowered expectations' :lol:

I knew the nicest man, he had his sites on a woman that was totally unattainable by him. Just found out last week he died - alone, in his apartment in Mannhattan. I felt so sad....just hoped he hadn't been there for a week before his body was discovered. Don't know how happy he was when he died...alone.

But can one really be happy if they wind up settling for less than they want? Wouldn't it be better to be alone than settle. You don't want to have any regrets in life.

It's too bad that dude couldn't get the woman he wanted. I can relate to that.

But can one really be happy if they wind up settling for less than they want? Wouldn't it be better to be alone than settle. You don't want to have any regrets in life.

It's not settling. It's called, awareness "You Can't Alway's Get What You Want"

Yes, i am having problems finding a a cool girlfriend. But forthe most part i am not the reason it's not happening. There just aren't that many cool women out there.

I have been in love but that stuff you are talking about like "shaking when you hear his voice", "dreaming about him day and night" is nonsense. It's soap opera or romance novel stuff. That's obsession or lust more than anything.

I don't think anyone would be able to sweeten me up. I have never really been described as "sweet". Me being "sweet" is not going to improve my dating life.

I don't know why you say it's a fairy tale. You want proof that this exists? just look at what I had with my last girlfriend. I looked forward to seeing and hearing her every day. When we didn't see each other, we were on the phone for around two hours (she called me more then I called her, but I did call her), but then it was rare for us not to see each other. I loved her, she loved me. No, we aren't dating now, but it's kinda hard to date her while she's in London and I'm over here in down-home Mayreta, Georgia, USA. Her getting into Oxford a year ago sorta ended it... though we still talk for hours every weekend... and that's kept up for over a year.

So it's only a fair tale to those who can't find it, spats. I found it, and I think I may find it again.

I know. If my slump lasts much longer i may have to lower my standards when it comes to a girlfriend. Sad but true. Because it's hard finding or meeting women that don't have qualities that annoy me. I may have to settle.

Son, I Ask Again "What is You're Major Malfunction?" :wacko:

f7dd325b.jpg

:hysterical:I'm sure she's out there somewhere.

Call it soap opera, obsession, lust or whatever you want to call it, but that's what you feel first when you are in love. You know, the longing for that special person, the desire to be with them all the time, the need to have them in your sight anytime of the day....

Of course, these are the first stages of a love relationship, then it gets a bit less intense and the feelings become more fulfilling and serious in regards to your heart and soul ..still, these "soap opera" feelings do exist.

Never ever felt that for anyone????? ;)

Quoting LZ : YOU NEED IT ......LOVEEEEE............

QUOTE (~tangerine~ @ Jun 3 2008, 02:25 AM)

Give him incentive, lol. Explain "if the living room was neater, i might want to fool around on the floor" for example.

I like you're way of thinking :D:lol:

Well, I think that only works if the man is not getting it 'elsewhere'. I mean, why would you want to do it on the floor (especially once you've reached a certain age) when you can get it on a nice comfy mattress, on the kitchen counter, in the shower, etc....

Using sex as a bargaining chip is a cheap shot....

Give him incentive, lol. Explain "if the living room was neater, i might want to fool around on the floor" for example.

Well, I think that only works if the man is not getting it 'elsewhere'. I mean, why would you want to do it on the floor (especially once you've reached a certain age) when you can get it on a nice comfy mattress, on the kitchen counter, in the shower, etc....

Come to think of it, my knees did hurt last time! :o ...and I did miss the Explain part

Gawd I need to get out more :rolleyes:

Coming to a theatre near you "How Dzldoc Got His Groove Back"

Boink: Did that bimbo say cheap...

Splits: Yeah, cheap, cheap, cheap now were talking, pant pant lick lick.

Boink: What's wrong with cheap n nasty.

Splits: Not a thing, heeee pant lick, run fart.

Boink: YEAH CHEAP AND NASTY AND GREASY. Let the naysayers be jealous...

Call it soap opera, obsession, lust or whatever you want to call it, but that's what you feel first when you are in love. You know, the longing for that special person, the desire to be with them all the time, the need to have them in your sight anytime of the day....

Of course, these are the first stages of a love relationship, then it gets a bit less intense and the feelings become more fulfilling and serious in regards to your heart and soul ..still, these "soap opera" feelings do exist.

Never ever felt that for anyone????? ;)

Quoting LZ : YOU NEED IT ......LOVEEEEE............

That must be a woman thing then because I have never met a guy or known a guy that shook when he heard his girlfriends voice (not in a positve way anyways. :D ).or dreamt about her all day and night.

No woman could ever make that stuff happen to me.

I accept who i am and I need a cool, hot looking girl. :P

Boy do I have a magazine for you, oh yeah you have all of them.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

"If you think it, is it not so?"

Boy do I have a magazine for you, oh yeah you have all of them.

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

"If you think it, is it not so?"

Well, she said to try and get what you need and that's what i need in my life. A cool, pretty girl. That would make me a lot happier. :D

Well, she said to try and get what you need and that's what i need in my life. A cool, pretty girl. That would make me a lot happier. :D

According to your posts it's your viewpoint to be oxymoronic and what you really need is a shrink.

Not a chick.

:hysterical: :hysterical:

We did it in front of the Christmas tree last year.

:D

That one sounds nice, but never works out. The little choo choo keeps getting knocked off the tracks, and those tree needles get into the darndest places... Oh, tannenbaum!

Archived