LED ZEP GOING ON TOUR IN 2009!

ummmm, not to rain on the parade hear, butI bet that was the quote where Jimmy said IF they wwere gonna tour it couldnt be until robert finished his side project, which is no guarantee. the most encouraging thing, is that Union Station have committed to each other for next yr. SOOOO, maybe robert will have time for Zep!!!!

I haven't seen such excitement since I told my brother that a three wheeled skateboard would go about 15 mph faster down a hill than one with four wheels... and he actually believed me. (Oh yeah, big sisters can screw you over, too... not just big brothers.) Anyway, it's refreshing. Aw, optimism. Maybe if we all believed it, it would come true.

I'm sorry. This Peter Pan moment has been brought to you by BonzoEqualsGoodStuff. :D

There is so much rumour and hope and speculation on this. It is hard to imagine any band turning down the kind of money they would bring in and what it would add to their legacy. Their legecy is in tact wit us old time die hard fans, but I think it would win over a new generation of fans that have never heard the quality of music that a Led Zeppelin can put out. All this garbage that sells now would be exposed for what it truly is: garbage. I can already see the fight me and my wife will have over the price of tickets and the travel to see them. But I have already told her, if it happens, Im there, and nobody and nothing will stop me.

I'm with you Summerbreeze! I'll spend two thousand dollars a ticket if I have to. NOTHING will keep me away from seeing Zeppelin live again.

There is so much rumour and hope and speculation on this. It is hard to imagine any band turning down the kind of money they would bring in and what it would add to their legacy. Their legecy is in tact wit us old time die hard fans, but I think it would win over a new generation of fans that have never heard the quality of music that a Led Zeppelin can put out. All this garbage that sells now would be exposed for what it truly is: garbage. I can already see the fight me and my wife will have over the price of tickets and the travel to see them. But I have already told her, if it happens, Im there, and nobody and nothing will stop me.

Yeah, me too. But I'll have to buy the ticket secretly. Don't want to explain why I want to spend that amount on a ticket. Just do it is the motto here. B)

I had a psychic dream that the band is waiting for 10 thousand confirmed members on this board so they can sell out 10 thousand seat arenas only to board members.

THE BAND IS WAITING FOR THEIR FANS TO “PUT UP OR SHUT UP”.

So get off you’re a$$ and tell your friends to join the forum quick.

I had a psychic dream that the band is waiting for 10 thousand confirmed members on this board so they can sell out 10 thousand seat arenas only to board members.

THE BAND IS WAITING FOR THEIR FANS TO “PUT UP OR SHUT UP”.

So get off you’re a$$ and tell your friends to join the forum quick.

:beer: well, any kind of positive idea will do for me Kevin, no matter how outlandish, I will clutch at any straw.

Actually, I was sort of hoping for that kind of arrangement for the O2 on the old website - but not to be.

"Don't push too far, your dreams are china in your hand."

"China in Your Hand" is a song by British band T'Pau, released from their album Bridge of Spies. A re-recorded version was released as a single in October 1987, spending five weeks at number 1 in the UK and is arguably the song for which the group is best known in their native Britain, though their debut single "Heart and Soul" was a much bigger hit in the United States. "China in Your Hand" was the 600th song to top the UK charts, famously stopping Beatle George Harrison from hitting the top spot.

The song's lyrics refers to the novel Frankenstein and its author Mary Shelley. This is more readily heard on the longer album version of the song, as the re-recorded single edit omits most of the more obvious references to the book. The song is in the key of B-Flat major.

In 2007 the song was featured in a commercial for PG Tips that starred Johnny Vegas alongside his sidekick, Monkey.

? ? ?

blankfriffingstare.jpg

???

"Who the hell needs to understand everything, anyway? Why can't we be like some amorphous mass that comes and goes" -- Robert Plant, October 1994

Archived