LED ZEP GOING ON TOUR IN 2009!

i was listening to the radio station one morning and i thought i was gonna have a heart attack!!!

i heard that Led Zeppelin was going on tour in 2009!!!! Jimmy Page said that they would have started sooner but Robert was on tour with Allison. I AM SKIPPING SKOOL THAT DAY JUST TO BUY TICKETS!!!!! LOL CAN'T WAIT!!! hope they come to Montreal!!!!

i was listening to the radio station one morning and i thought i was gonna have a heart attack!!!

i heard that Led Zeppelin was going on tour in 2009!!!! Jimmy Page said that they would have started sooner but Robert was on tour with Allison. I AM SKIPPING SKOOL THAT DAY JUST TO BUY TICKETS!!!!! LOL CAN'T WAIT!!! hope they come to Montreal!!!!

ooooh I can't wait until they tour! (cups chin with knuckles and palms, eyes wide, gleeful)

steals line...

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but this may not happen. I really want them to go on tour again but I'm not going to get my hopes up until I see a press conference or something.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but this may not happen. I really want them to go on tour again but I'm not going to get my hopes up until I see a press conference or something.

yea..good point.... i just heard from the radio tho:P but they said it was quote that jimmy page said something like that, that they were gonna go on tour next year.... ? but it would be best if there was like a news report or something official.

yea..good point.... i just heard from the radio tho:P but they said it was quote that jimmy page said something like that, that they were gonna go on tour next year.... ? but it would be best if there was like a news report or something official.

Radios say that stuff all the time. Jason has said he wants a tour, and a tour is still a possibility. I'd love one, finally getting to see my favourite band in concert. If there is a tour in the works Jimmy will let us know soon enough.

Various radio stations have claimed Zep was gonna reunite... for years.

I haven't yet heard anything that was confirmation of what usually is just wishful thinking and/or hype.

{{Gets down on knees, palms clasped together, looking skyward....}} Please God, let it happen. Let them tour and come anywhere remotely close to NC. I promise I'll be a good girl. PLEASE???? ;)

{{Gets down on knees, palms clasped together, looking skyward....}} Please God, let it happen. Let them tour and come anywhere remotely close to NC. I promise I'll be a good girl. PLEASE???? ;)

hehe i think we are all praying that there would be tour, i know i am,i never made it to the 02 :(

oh and welcome to the forum :):beer:

Various radio stations have claimed Zep was gonna reunite... for years.

I haven't yet heard anything that was confirmation of what usually is just wishful thinking and/or hype.

Quoted as the truest post ever on this message board.

BTY, a "Tour" happens when thery are "Tour Dates".....

Until then, no matter even if your "trusted" radio station says otherwise.....

You're just having pie in the sky, my friend ! :D

BTY, a "Tour" happens when thery are "Tour Dates".....

Until then, no matter even if your "trusted" radio station says otherwise.....

You're just having pie in the sky, my friend ! :D

Come on, there've already been dates announced for England, Ireland and Giants Stadium ... according to all these baseless rumors that never came to fruition. :P

Come on, there've already been dates announced for England, Ireland and Giants Stadium ... according to all these baseless rumors that never came to fruition. :P

Don't forget the back yard appearances in New Jersey...

;)

Archived