Ugliest Men In the History of Rock n' Roll

Jahfin

Actually, I think Thom Yorke is pretty hot in a weird way. He does look terrible in that particular picture (eat something, man! and take your finger out of that socket), but I dunno, I think he's pretty sexy when he's got on his leather jacket and all... I don't think Iggy Pop looked so bad back in the day; like somebody else said, he had an Anthony Kiedis vibe going on there, and I think Anthony's pretty good looking. Gene Simmons isn't that bad - I mean, he's far from hot, but I dunno, he looks pretty average to me. He looks a lot better than a lot of other rockers his age, actually. Hey, and why is Crosby on there and Neil Young isn't? Neil Young's entire being irritates me, ugh. I'd take Pube-Curtain (lol) over Mr. Stringy Pug Nose any day.

I don't think it's really fair to put a picture of all these guys in their current state of decay, since everybody looks better when they're younger (with a few exceptions), so cut them some slack! However, I think Keith Richards is an exception to that. The fact that he started out pretty damn cute and then deteriorated into the worst-looking person on the planet--hell, he'd even win an Ugliest Zombie contest--is something you can't just overlook. The guy's a wonder of nature, and he should be recognized for it, whether he likes it or not.

• 8 months later...
I'm confused as to how this could be posted and not everyone agrees that he wins the title:

iggy1.jpg

That said, it's a good list and I completely agree with it (although they did miss a few of the aforementioned people :whistling:) :lol::thumbsup:

He may not be a pretty boy, but that picture isn't doin him any justice at all.

bowiegallery15.jpg

Where is Keith Richards? :D

He isn't ugly? :P

He wasn't always. I think that's unfair, because lots of folks get uglier when they get old :blink:

Especially when you've done what he's done. Testament just to still be breathing :blink:

Now, Jim Croce was a rough looking dude

Keith Richards gets my vote too

keith-richards_on-smoking-weed.jpg

When you are reported to be worth 240 million, who cares. Thats what the wink is about. Besides he also got 9 million for his biography. I would get beat with the ugly stick for that.

Better to be ugly and rich than handsome and poor, such as myself. B)

Edited for spelling

smacgowan1.jpg Sorry but this guy has got to take the cake

080214_teenagekicks_markesmith.jpg

keithrichards.jpg

Oh God!!! I don't know if to scream or laugh..... :lol: S..t! It's quite a nightmare coming from the Hot Jimmy's pics and checking out this!

Zappa looks like a rose compared to these. :D

zappa.jpg

Archived