Page/Edge/White Documentary

Dandu

There was a point in the film where The Edge and Jack White were singing and wanted Jimmy to join in. Jimmy said something like "But I can't sing!". It was so funny. I think either Dandu or Zepp-For-Life posted the exact quote from the movie in one of their reviews.

the docs really nice, seeing jimmy sing is just a bonus feature! :P

There was a point in the film where The Edge and Jack White were singing and wanted Jimmy to join in. Jimmy said something like "But I can't sing!". It was so funny. I think either Dandu or Zepp-For-Life posted the exact quote from the movie in one of their reviews.

Thank you for that. I must have missed their quote somewhere. The way the guy wrote the article, though, sounded like he did. Oh well. Thanks again.

lol every time something new since the o2 has come out on youtube it gets taken down as soon as it becomes popular or viral lol it will be back up within a few hours most likely. but its jsut these sorta things that make you wonder~

lol every time something new since the o2 has come out on youtube it gets taken down as soon as it becomes popular or viral lol it will be back up within a few hours most likely. but its jsut these sorta things that make you wonder~

And it makes me wonder... :whistling:

the docs really nice, seeing jimmy sing is just a bonus feature! :P

I can't wait to see it. I can only go by "She Just Satifies" and I love his singing. It reminds me of Ray Davies a little. I wish I had gotten to see before it was taken off!

i personally cant wait to see jimis portion of the movie. From some of the shots iv seen it looks amazing and i cant wait to see jimmys music library

You live in Toronto and didn't make it to the premiere last month? Shame on you. What was your excuse?

• 1 month later...

Sony Pictures Classics

and South Africa.

Bringing together, for the first time, three legendary musicians, The Edge, Jimmy Page and Jack White, this documentary celebrates the electric guitar by examining the creative process of these virtuosos through their own words and music.

“It Might Get Loud” was the conception of Producer Thomas Tull, who sought out director Davis Guggenheim. They eschewed the clichés of typical rock films for

something more probing about the magic of the electric guitar and what makes it the enduring symbol of rock. The film is a musically and visually uplifting love letter to the electric guitar told through the experiences of these three major figures across three generations of rock ‘n’ roll.

Sony Pictures Classics released the following statement: ”It Might Get Loud” is a music lover’s dream. The film covers three generations of guitar players (The Edge, Jimmy Page, Jack White) and our plan is to attract the three generations of fans when we open the film next summer. We are pleased to be in business with director Davis Guggenheim and producer Thomas Tull, whose obsession with the subject has brought so much to the high quality of the film.”

“We are very proud of the film and impressed that Sony Pictures Classics has shown the same passion for the project,” says producer Thomas Tull.

“It Might Get Loud,” is a Thomas Tull presentation of a film by Davis Guggenheim, produced by Lesley Chilcott, Peter Afterman, Thomas Tull and Davis Guggenheim, with Bert Ellis and Michael Mailis serving as Executive Producers. Directed by Davis Guggenheim.

The Little Film Company was the sales agent on the film.

Sony Pictures Classics

and South Africa.

Bringing together, for the first time, three legendary musicians, The Edge, Jimmy Page and Jack White, this documentary celebrates the electric guitar by examining the creative process of these virtuosos through their own words and music.

“It Might Get Loud” was the conception of Producer Thomas Tull, who sought out director Davis Guggenheim. They eschewed the clichés of typical rock films for

something more probing about the magic of the electric guitar and what makes it the enduring symbol of rock. The film is a musically and visually uplifting love letter to the electric guitar told through the experiences of these three major figures across three generations of rock ‘n’ roll.

Sony Pictures Classics released the following statement: ”It Might Get Loud” is a music lover’s dream. The film covers three generations of guitar players (The Edge, Jimmy Page, Jack White) and our plan is to attract the three generations of fans when we open the film next summer. We are pleased to be in business with director Davis Guggenheim and producer Thomas Tull, whose obsession with the subject has brought so much to the high quality of the film.”

“We are very proud of the film and impressed that Sony Pictures Classics has shown the same passion for the project,” says producer Thomas Tull.

“It Might Get Loud,” is a Thomas Tull presentation of a film by Davis Guggenheim, produced by Lesley Chilcott, Peter Afterman, Thomas Tull and Davis Guggenheim, with Bert Ellis and Michael Mailis serving as Executive Producers. Directed by Davis Guggenheim.

The Little Film Company was the sales agent on the film.

I'm happy it got picked up and all...but "next Summer" is torturously far away.

Archived