Finding Led Zeppelin in unrelated places

marmorek

I was watching "Extras" earlier and noticed this bloke wearing a '77 tour shirt...

I know that Ricky Gervais is a bit of a fan from listening to the XFM shows.

IMG_00000018_zpsc64e4f4b.jpg

There's a Discovery Channel television show about two survival experts put into different outdoor adventure / survival situations called "Dual Survival." The 11th episode of the 3rd season of Dual Survival, which aired last evening (2013MAR12) it was titled Misty Mountain Drop.

Edited by Daniel

saw that one

There's a Discovery Channel television show about two survival experts put into different outdoor adventure / survival situations called "Dual Survival." The 11th episode of the 3rd season of Dual Survival, which aired last evening (2013MAR12) it was titled Misty Mountain Drop.

my wife got this on her pintrest wall or whatever it is called

post-21997-0-16635900-1363209276_thumb.j

• 3 months later...

This is a pretty cool unrelated places find imho! Here's the picture and a link http://www.ghisler.com/screenshots/en/09.html to the Windows Explorer replacement program called Total Commander. it's a pretty darned good program and now I like it just a bit more, but I doubt that I'll give up my Directory Opus (another Explorer replacement) since I've been using it forever.

09.gif

Found another one! This one is on youtube. Look for a young man who is speaking on a cellphone-yes, this young man on a cell-phone in Hong Kong will actually stand out! The video is from a British television show called "Culture Shock" and the episode is "Hong Kong" So here's the link to Culture Shock: Hong Kong, a Led Zeppelin moment in an unrelated place.

P.S. I didn't put the video into the post, well, because I don't know how and wasn't sure if it takes disk space on the lz.com server or not. If you'd like and know how, please feel free to embed the video.

Edited by Daniel

There is a vinyl record store where I live, called LedZeppelin.ee.

Sorry for the bad photo quality, I took it with a phone.

Thanks Anxss!

I think that the photo is just fine. I for one never would have had the chance to see this place had you not taken the time to post it, so I really do appreciate that!

Edited by Daniel

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...