Finding Led Zeppelin in unrelated places

marmorek

Anybody watch Sleepy Hollow ? Saw what looked like JPJ's Zep 4 symbol over a fireplace in the last episode.....at a masonic lodge no less.

I am - love it!!! Didn't notice the symbol over the fireplace, but I'll check on the re-watch.

THE NATURAL BRIDGE ! somewhere in kentucky.....20yrs ago i had seen at the top while your crossing theirs TONS of graffiti , saying :

so & so WAS HERE!

& he loves she (puke!)lol

& someone probably in the 70's chizzled into the stone

theirs a HUUUUGE= LED ZEPPELIN!

i took a picture but who knows when it will turn up! ! it had to take forever to do this!

(it had to be early in the yrs of graffiti because their wouldmt have been enuf space for it yo be sO BIG!)

hikers go get us a picture ! please!

near hammersmith apollo, they have the 4 symbols on the floor engraved there... i was quite shocked that they we're there..but also that people could walk over them!! madness lol

but i love them!! :rolleyes:

HEY ! tell me something ,

AND DONT LAUGH (too hard) at my question,

you mentioned "Hammersmith" and it rung a bell for me to ask you please=

ive lived in cincinnati USA since i was 2 yrs old , pops told me i was born in

"Hammersmith sheperdbush" in october of 1967 .

could you tell me anything as if i was "near" Zep possibly at the rite time as a baby

?

i mean could i have been next to where they played ? or even better could i have been strolled in my stroller (lol) past the building at that magical moment they first played ?

HEY SOUNDS FUNNY ASKING such silly things BUT my parents dont have a clue of Zep info!

i always wonderd things like :

could i have been near pageys "boathouse" while robert & jimmy were getting to know each other lol,

or was i born on the otherside of ENGLAND? where they never played?

who else would i ask but a fellow Zep fan in England!

YOUR MY "ONLY HOPE O.B.WAN !"

• 2 weeks later...

Here's one I just seen on the television this evening. There's a new movie coming out called "American Hustle" and Good Times Bad Times is featured in the commercial. I looked it up on youtube and found the trailer for everyone's enjoyment. GTBT kicks in at about the thirty-three second mark.

or skip directly to the thirty-three second mark with the link below,

http://youtu.be/ST7a1aK_lG0?t=33s

Edited by Daniel

• 2 weeks later...

I work at Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, obviously it's not a surprise to find a Zeppelin refference here but I love how they did it.

They put a hermit sculpture (identical to the one on the album), the cool thing is they've put it on a stairway which leads to the lobby called Heaven. Kind of a cliche but i think it was well thought.

I'll try to get a picture and post it later.

I just went to see American Hustle because they used the song "Good Times, Bad Times" in the Trailer.

I was so disappointed to find out the song was not used in the movie :dont:

Sam

Check out the LA Times article at:

'American Hustle' director David O. Russell's musical musings

Here's one I just seen on the television this evening. There's a new movie coming out called "American Hustle" and Good Times Bad Times is featured in the commercial. I looked it up on youtube and found the trailer for everyone's enjoyment. GTBT kicks in at about the thirty-three second mark.

or skip directly to the thirty-three second mark with the link below,

http://youtu.be/ST7a1aK_lG0?t=33s

• 4 weeks later...

Just saw a commercial for J.G. Wentworth, the 877-get cash now commercial. Well, the people singing the commercial ditty were standing in what appeared to be windows of an old brownstone, with one person per window and they were all dressed as different characters. When they panned out to street level it was obvious that it was a take off of the PG cover.....very obvious!

It was sort of like 'Wow, well look at that!' But....at the same time it made me sort of cringe.

Would love to know if anyone else catches it and what they think.

Edited by justawoman

Just saw a commercial for J.G. Wentworth, the 877-get cash now commercial. Well, the people singing the commercial ditty were standing in what appeared to be windows of an old brownstone, with one person per window and they were all dressed as different characters. When they panned out to street level it was obvious that it was a take off of the PG cover.....very obvious!

It was sort of like 'Wow, well look at that!' But....at the same time it made me sort of cringe.

Would love to know if anyone else catches it and what they think.

the previous poster did, lol.

Someone was telling me about how they're "over the hill" when it comes to their baseball playing abilities. I almost instantly belted out: "....and far away." He had no idea what I was saying, but it didn't matter. It was satisfying enough for me.

I just saw a Dior Homme fragrance commercial last night...Whole Lotta Love was playing in the background. Very random!

Dangit...I can't figure out how to put the youtube link up. It's been such a long time since I've been on here! LOL

Edited by rainsong71