Does anyone remember approx. a year ago.......

bonzo1026

when there were rumors flying everywhere that Zep was to do a one off show for Ahmet? It was denied by virtually everyone until a fan approached Plant and we found out it was true. We also learned after the announcement that they had been rehearsing for some time prior. My point is that we're not going to find anything out until they are ready to say something.

Personally, I do believe we will see either a tour or several dates in big cities with Plant. We all need to calm the fuck down and wait. Unless someone has credible info and not just cryptic one liners, we'll find out what the deal is when we're meant to find out.

I guess I don't understand why this post couldn't have went in one of the 12 other threads that are already discussing this matter...

Well it isn't news and someone had mentioned a post made in the News section that shouldn't have been there. I thought this was a little different in that it seemed as though people forgot all the mayhem that ensued around the 12/10 reunion and that we should be patient. It also really has nothing to do with the "new singer" or "time to move on" post. In the future I will PM you and ask your permission before I post and beg you to grant it relevant and shall also eagerly await your response as to the rights I have as a member on this board.

Thousand pardons nonetheless...........

I agree. They aren't going to make any announcements until Robert has finished his project with A.K. These rumours of finding a new singer aren't really any more credible than the ones about Bonnaroo or the four shows in Toronto. There hasn't been much evidence for a Led Zeppelin tour, nor has there been much against it. All we really know is that Jimmy, Jonesy and Jason are working on something. :)

Well it isn't news and someone had mentioned a post made in the News section that shouldn't have been there. I thought this was a little different in that it seemed as though people forgot all the mayhem that ensued around the 12/10 reunion and that we should be patient. It also really has nothing to do with the "new singer" or "time to move on" post. In the future I will PM you and ask your permission before I post and beg you to grant it relevant and shall also eagerly await your response as to the rights I have as a member on this board.

Thousand pardons nonetheless...........

Apology accepted!

Regards,

Tommy 9

A year ago I typed something like "the teasers of all time typical Led Zeppelin " or "once a tease always a tease" :blush::blush: then lo and behold cough cough choke choke coffee across my monitor after nearly choking on the coffee spewing out and my words after they announced show........tasty words glad to of ate them.......yum....Led Zeppelin and all members Rock hands down, no matter what happens I look forward to Jimmy and John gettin some creative juices flowin and blowin us all well away . I don't include Robert Because he never lulled as much I've seen more shows of him.

I missed Page after the 85-86ish era Firm saw him almost smashed into a speaker in Chicago 17-18ish violin bow and all he freakin blewwww me away and puff was gone for me.......after that

I was off havin babies raisin em and deep in lifes pressing matters no time to self in dulge or escape in music picked back up on Roberts stuff late 90's early 2000's and John Paul Jones is freakin awsome never talked about enough brilliant man, so shut my mouth never call the boys a tease again

ya never know .......but I look forward to the members to continue to blow us away how ever they choose can't wait for em to bring it on...... :thanku::whistling::yay:

when there were rumors flying everywhere that Zep was to do a one off show for Ahmet? It was denied by virtually everyone until a fan approached Plant and we found out it was true. We also learned after the announcement that they had been rehearsing for some time prior. My point is that we're not going to find anything out until they are ready to say something.

Personally, I do believe we will see either a tour or several dates in big cities with Plant. We all need to calm the fuck down and wait. Unless someone has credible info and not just cryptic one liners, we'll find out what the deal is when we're meant to find out.

something sensible.

i think we should have an amnesty on the rumours...

i seem to recall it was this time last year that it was debated because a "ticket agency" was advertising in the uk press to see Led Zeppelin live in London, and nobody knew anything about it.........im looking at the press now lol.

AMEN!!

My thoughts exactly. Thank you! :thumbsup:

Alot of what Zeppelin has always done has been unexpected. And they are great at doing so. I wouldnt be suprised if they even just did a farwell tour even that would be sick. But all in all i see we havent made much progess in a year. Really all we've seen is the markets flooded with TSRTS and hopes of future one off's. But meh i cant comment im still waiting at the edge of my seat for the offcial copy of ahmet's consert to come out lol.

when there were rumors flying everywhere that Zep was to do a one off show for Ahmet? It was denied by virtually everyone until a fan approached Plant and we found out it was true.
Maybe that's what happened in your world, it certainly didn't happen that way in mine - or many others here. Its hard to have discussions when people choose to speak for EVERYONE.

Maybe that's what happened in your world, it certainly didn't happen that way in mine - or many others here. Its hard to have discussions when people choose to speak for EVERYONE.

I wasn't speaking for everyone on this board. I was talking about how the O2 show was being a well guarded secret because no one was saying anything and denying that they were playing and then all the sudden the story broke after a fan ran into Plant. Well it doesn't matter now anyway.

Well that's what happened in my world, or at least what I read in articles last year, I guess your world is far more interesting since you seem to know them all personally and had inside info all along.

I'm just a fan.

I wasn't speaking for everyone on this board. I was talking about how the O2 show was being a well guarded secret because no one was saying anything and denying that they were playing and then all the sudden the story broke after a fan ran into Plant. Well it doesn't matter now anyway.

Well that's what happened in my world, or at least what I read in articles last year, I guess your world is far more interesting since you seem to know them all personally and had inside info all along.

I'm just a fan.

Which is exactly what I am. And as I said, there were many other people here who didn't have the same experience as you.

That's why NO ONE wants to have a discussion with you. You're Fucking Ignorant. Why don't you find a ' RUDE ZEPPELIN FORUM' to post on....pleeeezzz

Just CAN'T SEE THE FOREST FOR THE TREES can you?

Hit me with your best shot. :duel:

You used to have a different screen name, huh......

That's why NO ONE wants to have a discussion with you. You're Fucking Ignorant. Why don't you find a ' RUDE ZEPPELIN FORUM' to post on....pleeeezzz

Nah - always Knebby or Knebworthbabe. Have no reason to hit you Daisy May, but carry on with the fencing! B)

You're completely wrong. KB is one of the nicest people around here. You have NO idea.

But I do. B)

Plant has today (29 9 2008) said that after the tour with AK is finished he won't be touring or recording with anyone for the next 2 years.

Robert's decision was an absolute "no-brainer" on his part. He is an artist with integrity, one of the very few left amongst us.

We are the ones with the "Zep issues" - not Robert. Never has been.

To the "Sun" rag newspaper - "You're dispicable and a disgrace. So many hopes were raised on your miserable existance as a rag....lying for money grabbing headlines. Lie with sewer rats now you bastards."

Robert's decision was an absolute "no-brainer" on his part. He is an artist with integrity, one of the very few left amongst us.

We are the ones with the "Zep issues" - not Robert. Never has been.

To the "Sun" rag newspaper - "You're dispicable and a disgrace. So many hopes were raised on your miserable existance as a rag....lying for money grabbing headlines. Lie with sewer rats now you bastards."

Hang on there...........Why are you quoting that piece of crap red top shite (i will not use it's name).......My info came from the BT-Yahoo newspage............ I really have to make that clear....Around here you only use that name when talking about that great big shiny yellow ball up in the sky.

Archived