if Jimmy renames the band, what would be a good name?

babybluejeans

And he would say something along the lines of "Yes, I was a guy reuniting with my former bandmates for a ONE-OFF gig as a tribute to someone we cared about very deeply."

His whole mind-set at the 02 was for a one-off reunion and asking him to be that guy again will get us exactly where we are today.

I get what you're saying, obviously just viewing it from my perspective. There was nothing cringe-inducing about Roberts performance last December and it's a shame he has a hang up about it. Pete Townshend said before the O2 that Robert shouldn't feel "strange" about it and I agreed with him. But everyone's different.

Robert doesn't get any royalties from the sales of Led Zeppelin albums, since he sold the rights in the early 1980s. He said to David Letterman on his show at one point, something about Zeppelin being more rewarding to Jimmy lately.

After LZ's performance <_< with Phil Collins in the mid 80s, I'm sure Plant considered his giveaway as being a good Philanthropist.

How does selling something make someone a philanthropist ?

How does selling something make someone a philanthropist ?

I think the screamer(love that) was mistaken. It was mentioned earlier that Elton John gave away his royalties to charities so he is the philanthropist, not our good man rp. rp sold his.(or I think so anyway).

Robert doesn't get any royalties from the sales of Led Zeppelin albums, since he sold the rights in the early 1980s. He said to David Letterman on his show at one point, something about Zeppelin being more rewarding to Jimmy lately.

After LZ's performance <_< with Phil Collins in the mid 80s, I'm sure Plant considered his giveaway as being a good Philanthropist.

I only know of one profession that you can "sell" something yet keep using it......

Hint: it's the oldest profession.....

no Bonzo and no Percy... the only name that's coming up in my mind is "Led Zeppelin UnLedded" :P:D

But then again, they've used that one already. They may want to be more creative than that. Creativity, spontaneaity were always their things. :unsure::D

Well, it's no dafter than Led Zeppelin, I suppose.

That's the spirit !

Not sure if Jimmy would go for this, considering the person had a direct association with Aleister Crowley. I think JP would like to distance himself from that image.

I think the woman in his life made it appear that he was no longer interested in that angle. Now that he's "single", he can again pursue his hobby without worrying about his family image. If he is trying to distance himself, maybe Succubus Music Ltd. should have a new name ? Just a thought.

I think the woman in his life made it appear that he was no longer interested in that angle. Now that he's "single", he can again pursue his hobby without worrying about his family image. If he is trying to distance himself, maybe Succubus Music Ltd. should have a new name ? Just a thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this fact that Jimmy is once again single? It's not been mentioned from what I've seen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this fact that Jimmy is once again single? It's not been mentioned from what I've seen.

Actually, I'm not sure they were ever officially married. Maybe Nech, Steve MaCQueen, and Knebby would like to discuss/argue about it for 6 pages. I'll read. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, is he single or is he married?? Let's get this straight! (Just curious) :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, is he single or is he married?? Let's get this straight! (Just curious) :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Page

"Jimmy Page is now married to Jimena Gomez-Paratcha. They have two children named Zofia Jade (born June 1997) and Ashen Josan (born January 1999). Jimena has a daughter Jana (born 1995) from a previous relationship"

Archived