if Jimmy renames the band, what would be a good name?

babybluejeans

:D Let's hope not Aqua but sadly I must admit, it won't be the same without Robert. No way :(

No it wouldn't but I'm assuming whatever it is, they are going out as a new band and that Zep will be part of the repertoire, not the whole thing. So with that in mind, I'm very excited to see what that will be!

No it wouldn't but I'm assuming whatever it is, they are going out as a new band and that Zep will be part of the repertoire, not the whole thing. So with that in mind, I'm very excited to see what that will be!

So am I :) There's just that part of me that still wishes for Plant to be involved. Just venting :D

True. :(

On the positive side, though, it might go down like a Led Zeppelin. :) You never know! (And neither will the rest of us, unless they BLOODY GET ON WITH IT!! :D )

So true :D

i really hope that they play part zep stuff, and part new stuff. and even on the zep songs, i don't think ( whoever the singer is ) needs to sound exactly like robert. and i don't think the band name will have anything to do with zep. just like when jimmy got that band together with rodgers and called it " The Firm ". i'm tipping this new bands name will be totally new also. just MHO.......

Not sure Jonesy or Bonham would support that as it sounds like the project is about the three of them and of course whoever they are using as a singer and this name implies it's more Page's baby.

Oh, absolutely. Even though it might not be suitable in this case, I just thought it was really unique and wished I had thought of it.

The Traveling Riverside Bluesmen

would be a cool name for the new project/tour w/ JP, JPJ & Jason:

Imagine having some of those y'all mentioned previously on some new versions and new songs:

Examples:

Neil Young --- When The Levee Breaks/Down by the Seaside

Steven Tyler & Joe Perry ---Train Kept A Rollin'

Eddie Vedder --- Four Sticks

Myles Kennedy --- Kashmir

Robert Plant --- a new song

Leona Lewis -- Whole Lotta Love

R B)

... If Gene Simmons (of KISS) doesn't already own it. <_<

He owns copyrights on most of the terms/words/symbols/catch phrases/ slogan's in just about every language's dictionary just about over the last 20 years or so...... :D

R B)

Archived