She's Done It !

Bong-Man

My old avatar has finally broken the piercing record. A total of 6,000 holes in her face......Congrats Babe !! :cheer::thumbsup::drunk:

Stay away from the magnets, metal detectors, and fishermen.

rt_Elaine-Davidson_090225_ssv.jpg

Is that the Quiznos girl we've been hearing about? Very eye catching, indeed!

My old avatar has finally broken the piercing record. A total of 6,000 holes in her face......Congrats Babe !! :cheer::thumbsup::drunk:

Hi 'Bong-Man'

Do the 6000 holes include her eyes-nose-mouth-ears as this would add another seven? :D

Regards, Danny

She also needs to stay away from cats, and she should probably avoid breezy days... on second thought, she might sound kinda windchime-ish (is that even a word?)... some folks might enjoy that.

Someone should walk by her with a high-powered magnet. I want to see if she attaches to it cartoon-style and is dragged along like Wile E. Coyote.

:lol:

When she removes all that hardware, she probably looks like the Goalie in a Dart game!

Lemme guess... for dry skin, she uses WD-40 :huh:

Does she clink when she walks? She could be a living tambourine whenever she danced. Hell, between her windchime breeze and tambourine dance, she could be her own one (wo)man band. Her theme song could be Neil Diamond's "Holly Holy Holey"