What is your favorite thread here?

Dancin'Days

Agreed. Nowadays we're stuck with...well Post a Picture for entertainment :rolleyes:

How boring.

Wa Wa Fucking Wa. Get over it already. Do you consider everyone who joined after Dec 07 to be unworthy of this place ? Fuck ! I'm tired of this BS. Who the hell do you guy's think you are ? Get over yourselves for fucks sake.

I don't have a favorite thread per se, although there are several in the Other Bands section I enjoy posting in and reading.

As for my favorite poster here? Me, of course! I don't play favorites with the people here I do like and consider friends, that's not right. Needless to say there are several people here who make posting a very enjoyable experience, and hopefully they know who they are.

I can't say that I have a favorite poster here. I just can't choose. Part of the reason why I like to come here is because there are so many different people here who contribute to the board.

I like it when people can come onto a forum and add meaningful, insightful or entertaining posts. The ones who contribute and make this place an interesting cyber-community are the ones I appreciate, no matter how long they've been a member of ANY Zep board. :D

As for a favorite thread, right now, I can't say I have one of those, either. I've been a bit "out of it" on forums lately, just not too into them. I'm a bit busy. ;)

Wa Wa Fucking Wa. Get over it already. Do you consider everyone who joined after Dec 07 to be unworthy of this place ? Fuck ! I'm tired of this BS. Who the hell do you guy's think you are ? Get over yourselves for fucks sake.

Unworthy? No. Boring? Yes.

Tis my opinion that the forum was much more active, polite, intelligent, and meaningful 3-4 years ago than it is now. You had also way more daily active posters which always contributes to a forum yes?

Chill out Ally, we're just getting bored with the forum.

Tis my opinion that the forum was much more active, polite, intelligent, and meaningful 3-4 years ago than it is now. You had also way more daily active posters which always contributes to a forum yes?

Well I haven't run out of material for fodder or is that the other way around :huh::) must be the juice of life running through my veins.

If I were you college boy I'd be out chasing tail and spending a lot less time on boring forums :P

Well I haven't run out of material for fodder or is that the other way around :huh::) must be the juice of life running through my veins.

If I were you college boy I'd be out chasing tail and spending a lot less time on boring forums :P

If you think I spend all my time camped in my room, you're sorely wrong big guy :lol:

Nah man, i come on here when I'm in my room and thats when I have little else to do. Hence you won't see me on during the weekends or during the day for the most part :P

If you think I spend all my time camped in my room, you're sorely wrong big guy :lol:

Nah man, i come on here when I'm in my room and thats when I have little else to do. Hence you won't see me on during the weekends or during the day for the most part :P

Good for you, unfortunately for my own good I'll be seeing less of the outside world other than what's necessary for the next 6 months <_< so when I'm feeling up to it I'll hang out here. :)

Not sure if I have a favorite thread. I'm in that 'Song Name Game' thread quite a bit, but that's only due to boredom. I'm bored alot. :bagoverhead: I do have a couple of favorite posters though whose posts I always enjoy reading.

HOT PICS OF ROBERT

:fan:

+ 1

I haven't really spent too much time around here recently. but I always enjoy checkin the Robert thread out. ;)

I don't really have favourite posters. there are a few whose screennames I recognise and whose posts I like to read though..

My apologies Wanna Be but I've been hearing statements like this since the day I and many other's joined this forum. Sometimes it's hard not to take it personally.

The first thing I check out when I log in is the What made you happy thread...noone starts to be a bully there and everyone is nice, unlike some other topics.

My favourite posters are...everyone who doesn't try to be a know-it-all, answers friendly to others and isn't unfair to newbies...you know what I mean?

I hate when people who don't know the date and place of every show and which brand of t-shirts the drum-roadie wore (I belong to that group, I'm a fan and not an encyclopedia...still, hats off to everybody who knows!) are disrespected by older members.

And whoever complains that the old forum was better (I never visited it, so I can't say anything), why don't you just start a new "old" topic, and try to bring in what you miss?

But, after all, this is still my favourite place on the net... :D

I agree, but I also agree with the other side too.... I mean, who cares anymore. Its just the internet... so what if the forum is boring... meh...

Archived