Question about Jimmy Page "It Might Get Loud"

stacilayne

Since this site doesn't seem to update its news (maybe I am missing something...?), I hope it's OK to post my question in the forums. I don't want to seem like I'm spamming. That's absolutely not my objective; I'm just hoping a few fans will like to see my recent interview with Jimmy Page.

I'm lucky enough to have had my professional life and personal loves converge when, as a big fan of both Jimmy Page and Jack White, I got to cover the movie as a reporter last Friday at the press day and premiere.

I did a blog about meeting Jimmy and Jack with a bunch of pictures

http://blogs.myspace.com/staciwilson

direct link to that blog is:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...logId=495992082

Pretty soon my 1:1 interviews with them, plus more interviews from the red carpet, will be on TV-Wire.tv's YouTube Channel. Also: sometime tomorrow Buzzine magazine online will be featuring my written report on interviewing Jimmy, Jack, and Davis Guggenheim as well as exclusive pictures from the red carpet.

Since the forums at least to be updated a lot, I was wondering if the community might consider it "newsworthy" enough to allow me to post links to my interviews or/and blog when they're updated?

Also, would you suggest any other outlets of interest? This is really a rare thing to see, and as the date of release for the movie approaches, I'll keep updating and giving out more details. I will probably review the movie as well, which I saw (and liked).

Thank you very much.

Best,

Staci Layne Wilson

Your blog is amazing, Staci, and so are your pics of Jimmy.

Thanks very much for sharing all this info.

Just looking at your Myspace pics was quite an adventure, cool that you did meet Viggo from LOTR as well, one of the coolest actors nowadays.

In response to your question....It would be great to read your updates and a review of the movie, many people here are hyperanxious to finally see It Might Get Loud.

Regards, and a whole lotta love from the other side of the ocean

(this clip is for your entertainment, since you have the same vibe bout horror as this person here.....the rest of the people might have seen it a zillion times before, just some home made blah.....enjoy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIdVj0E2-Bs

Reswati.

P.S. Blue hair rocks!

Hi Staci and welcome! There is a News area in the Main Forum. Third from the top. I'm going to send a message to the forum admin asking them to move this topic to that area so it won't be missed.

Please keep us updated!! :beer:

Spooky Vibrations! Cool. I subscribed to your videos. Yes, I do work hard (14-16 hour days) but I have always considered myself "lucky" to get paid for something I love to do so much. I never in a million years would have thought I'd get to interview both Jimmy and Jack (no offense to The Edge, but seriously, if somebody had to drop out of that junket...). They are amazing. The videos are going to YouTube soon.

Thanks very much for the welcome. I'm very, very sensitive to spamming, etc., b/c I do a lot of social networking and I am aware of how annoying it is to be on the other side of it.

Staci Layne

[...]

Since the forums at least to be updated a lot, I was wondering if the community might consider it "newsworthy" enough to allow me to post links to my interviews or/and blog when they're updated?

Also, would you suggest any other outlets of interest? This is really a rare thing to see, and as the date of release for the movie approaches, I'll keep updating and giving out more details. I will probably review the movie as well, which I saw (and liked).

Thank you very much.

Best,

Staci Layne Wilson

Hi Staci :wave: Are you kidding? Your blog is totally "newsworthy" for this forum....as well as totally appropriate and totally awesome. I've enjoyed the links you provided and look forward to your updates.

Welcome to the forum and have a great week!

Spooky Vibrations! Cool. I subscribed to your videos. Yes, I do work hard (14-16 hour days) but I have always considered myself "lucky" to get paid for something I love to do so much. I never in a million years would have thought I'd get to interview both Jimmy and Jack (no offense to The Edge, but seriously, if somebody had to drop out of that junket...). They are amazing. The videos are going to YouTube soon.

Thanks very much for the welcome. I'm very, very sensitive to spamming, etc., b/c I do a lot of social networking and I am aware of how annoying it is to be on the other side of it.

Staci Layne

Hello and welcome - digging your contributions - but I'd take Edge over Jack White in a heartbeat! ;):D

Hi Staci :wave: Are you kidding? Your blog is totally "newsworthy" for this forum....as well as totally appropriate and totally awesome. I've enjoyed the links you provided and look forward to your updates.

Welcome to the forum and have a great week!

I agree. Thank you for the info. Welcome to the Forum!

Since it came up several times on this board, this is the way to get the answer to one specific question once and for all:

How big is Jimmy Page?

Tall! Tall! He means Tall. :D

And my favorite part from this:

"You lay there naked hoping to be clothed." :faint1:

Hi Staci and welcome, so glad to have you here and I'm looking forward to your interviews/photos/blogs.

I was at the screening Friday night and I enjoyed it. I thought it was well organized and the Q&A at the beginning and especially the end w/the 2 stars of the film and the filmmakers was icing on the cake. I wished the Edge was there. I'm not a big U2 fan but he really impressed me. :)

Jimmy didn't seem that tall to me...I'm tall (5'11.5) but then again I was sitting so.....:lol:

That's one thing I'm kicking myself over. I told myself to try to gauge his height, but when he unexpectedly walked past me, I was so "dazed and confused" I had no concept of height! But seeing him up with Jack put perspective on the subject. Shorter than Jack, but not embarrassingly so. Taller than Davis.

I cant find the interviews on youtube?

Thank you, guys! Your comments are very much appreciated.

I did post all the article and youtube links on IT MIGHT GET LOUD all in one place, over at my blog. MySpace.com/staciwilson

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseact...logId=496273390

But... To visit the only videos themselves at YouTube, just go to:

youtube.com/tvwiretv

The Buzzine article and photos are at:

http://www.buzzine.com/2009/06/it-might-get-loud/

Thanks, and I'll be back to chat more later on the boards! I'm seriously rushing out the door to make to the LAFF red carpet.

Staci

Archived