What is your age group  

410 members have voted

1. 1. Average Age Group on the Forum

• 12 to 20
    • 20 to 30
    • 30 to 40
    • 40 to 50
    • 50 to 60

I would like to thank everyone who has responded so far. The 12-20 year old age group is still leading...and that's a great thing. Makes me smile to think that the music is being discovered by so many young people. :D

I would like to thank everyone who has responded so far. The 12-20 year old age group is still leading...and that's a great thing. Makes me smile to think that the music is being discovered by so many young people. :D

If I had to guess, most 12 - 20 year old Zep fans didn't have to discover anything. Most of them probably were conceived to their parents playing When The Levee Breaks...

.... played LOUD and HARD as it should be.

BOOM!

BAM!

BOOM!

BAM!

you know what I'm talkin' bout B)

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny because my parents didn't even get me into Zep. They brought me to Stones concerts and such when I was still in my single digit years but they weren't huge Zep fans. My mom saw them back in '75 and she's more of a fan than my dad but I never really grew up listening to Zep. I just happened to pick up the fourth album one day when I was twelve because it was always just lying around my house in my parent's cd collection and the cover intrigued me. When I first listened to it, it hit me hard. I became obsessed lol. I would lay on my floor with my ear pressed up against the speaker of my radio and just listen to it over and over again. That is how my love began :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

16 but still a true fan, I think age does have a slight effect on you being a Led Zeppelin fan. Some people have been fans there whole lifes and there getting into their 40's and 50's..

Something to think about it

^^I am 50 and have been in love with this music since I was 9. I think it's wonderful that so many young people are finding this music. You can be a fan of the music at any age :peace:

16 but still a true fan, I think age does have a slight effect on you being a Led Zeppelin fan. Some people have been fans there whole lifes and there getting into their 40's and 50's..

I'm 20 and been listening to them since I was 12 (been obsessed since I was 13). Some of my friends said it would just be a fad when I was younger.... <_<. I told them to fuck off :lol: I know what you mean. My dad is in his late 50's, he saw them 3 times!

Been a fan since 17...now I'm 42. My interest has NEVER waned.

Archived