Sunrise or Sunset

Deborah J

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you enjoy the best and why?

Hello All!

I definitely like the sunrise. I usually sleep from 10/11PM to 5AM. I wake up have coffee on the deck with my dogs and start watching the day come alive.

Funny in my teens and twenties we went out at 10PM and didn't come home till 4 or 5AM! Now I go to bed most of time early and love waking up in time to see the sunrise. I love full moon nights, then you get the best of both!!

Whats your favorite time of day?

Hello All!

I definitely like the sunrise. I usually sleep from 10/11PM to 5AM. I wake up have coffee on the deck with my dogs and start watching the day come alive.

Funny in my teens and twenties we went out at 10PM and didn't come home till 4 or 5AM! Now I go to bed most of time early and love waking up in time to see the sunrise. I love full moon nights, then you get the best of both!!

Whats your favorite time of day?

Hi Debs,

For me, it has to be about 4am, just me and my Dog, we go for a walk at that time, no one around, just me and my best friend, "Bullet".

Bullet-03-1.jpg

Regards, Danny

Sunset. I just saw a gorgeous one last night. Well, I didn't see it completely set, but it was very low in the sky, over a lake-the gold it cast over the water was incredible. I love that time of day before the sun sets when everything has a gold color-the trees, water...

Sunset without a doubt. I've seen some of the most beautiful colors this summer alone.

"The sky was all purple, there were people running everywhere..." <--- well not really, but it did made me want to listen to Prince. :lol:

The sunset is the most beautiful time of day. The gorgeous colors... and when you get the opportunity to view it on a beach over the ocean... always wonderful. Anytime i vacation at a beach location i make sure i have camera in hand at sunset to catch some great pics. One year i made a point to get up early (was in Sanibel Island and had a beachfront condo) to take pics of the sunrise (much to early for me to be awake normally). As nice as the sunrise looked, still didn't compare to that evening's sunset.

Sunrise

Makes me feel good and happy to be alive. And I'm always very calm early in the morning when I watch the it. But if I try to catch the sunrise I'll be sleepy the whole day, but from time to time, it's definitely worth it.

Hello All!

I am on my deck looking at the most magnificent full moon. The weather is great and I am have been playing Zeppelin and Zebra cranked since 5AM awaiting what I am sure will be a great sunrise. I hope everyone else's day is going great!

Hello All!

I am on my deck looking at the most magnificent full moon. The weather is great and I am have been playing Zeppelin and Zebra cranked since 5AM awaiting what I am sure will be a great sunrise. I hope everyone else's day is going great!

How's it going "Deborah J?" I hope all is well with you and your son. I always love watching the sunrise despite being up all night. The air is so cool and refreshing. I have always been an early bird whether I go to bed late at night or I party all night. It doesn't matter, I guess that its always been the responsible side of me to get up and go to work. My Father's the same way to this very day despite now being retired. Please don't get me wrong, I love the sunsets also but I love the peace and quiet in the morning that the sunrise brings. Anyway, goodnight Deb, its time for me to hit the mattress. In the mean time, take care and ROCK ON!

Sunrise. I love the colors of the sky and how they change. I was once with my friends and we returned from a concert. It was late, 4 am and we decided to all lay on the ground and wait for the sun to rise. Beautiful.

And I really liked my 50h-without-sleep-days when I watched the sunrise two days in a row. Not to mention school started in 8 am then. :D

Archived