JP - Mojo upcoming cover story

sam_webmaster

As far as this book it would be great if Page just does a running commentary on the pictures, what memories(if any with some of them :P ) would come to mind for him. I love Mojo's coverage on anything Zep related & Page seems to have as good a relationship with them as he does with Guitar World magazine. Both magazines are always respectful of him while still probing of a very private man. He actually opens up more with both magazines, which he never used to do in interviews. I am actually very excited by this. I hope it comes with a Page related CD of some sort. Mojo's Roots of Zep CD was great. I think that one had Santo & Johnny's version of "Summertime" which Page hand picked himself, & you can really hear the influence of that song on his own style. Great news all around. It looks like he's ready again :) Cheers to that!

Who wants that book better starts to save now, I haven't seen a book from the Genesis Books under 285 Pounds.

It reminds me of The Folio Society editions - beautiful (ie/ The Silk Road is actually bound in silk) but you pay a pretty penny. It's going to be a collector's piece anyway, so still worth it, but yeah, better start saving now ;)

That's great news on the cover - Jimmy Page, the triple threat! :thumbsup:

JIMMY PAGE: In a world exclusive interview with the keeper of the Led Zeppelin flame, MOJO is given a first look at Jimmy Page’s mammoth pictorial autobiography. Cue a look back over a career that has spanned the last 45 years of rock history with unseen photos, in-depth discussion of his new movie, his new music and the truth behind those persistent Zeppelin rumours. PLUS! The Page record collection revealed! The sounds that rock his soul!

source: mojo

Mammoth...hmmm, along with R. Halfin's "super deluxe" definition, well I'd bet the book will be more expensive than my flight ticket to Beijing. :P

Archived