Screenings of Led Zeppelin: Celebration Day!

jayceeporter

So as my friend and I were looking for updates as to what this "Celebration Day" video was all about, we found that Cineplex Movie Theatres added Led Zeppelin: Celebration Day to their list of screenings, opening October 17th!

http://www.cineplex.com/Movies/MovieDetails/Led-Zeppelin-Celebration-Day.aspx?loc_cookie=&loc_cookie=

Looks like there are going to be a couple of movie theater screenings of the O2 DVD :D

Now that this has been revealed (before the fb countdown concludes) on websites of numerous cinema chains all over the world, this is a most reasonable thread for further discussion.

Just realised that we'll have posted our review / reaction to the movie before those in Cali are out of bed on October 17th ;)

I'm still not seeing anything in the States...at least the major chains like AMC or Regal Cinemas. :(

I do hope they plan to distribute the movie there. Some of us can't afford to travel all the way to NY or some obscure movie theatre (in the middle of nowhere) to watch it.

I'm still not seeing anything in the States...at least the major chains like AMC or Regal Cinemas. :(

I do hope they plan to distribute the movie there. Some of us can't afford to travel all the way to NY or some obscure movie theatre (in the middle of nowhere) to watch it.

Its playing at my favorite theater here in Louisiana

Landmark Cimenas was one, but as much as I wish I could go, that would mean I would have to try to get into Boston in the evening. There are only 2 evening showings. I am much more curious about the DVD itself and definately plan to get it.

At the beginning I wanted to say hello.

I knew this forum for several years, but my English is bad.

I am a fan of Zeppelin, from when my cousin played my guitar Wholle Lotta Love (2008). With Jimmy Page began playing in a band. He is my god;)

Family laughs at me I'm so confused.

I played in several bands "new rock", but I love the old hard rock. I want to start a band.

That in a nutshell about me. I know a lot of Zeppelin. I will try to share my knowledge.

When I saw the message on fb that the concert will be released on o2, I fell off my chair with joy.

I've been waiting for this since October 2008 (when I found out that they played the year before).

Sorry for bad English

Archived