What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

I've found that my 4 track recorder is actually a 32 track recorder after owning it for 5 years! It really does pay to read the manual!

Seriously, that was the best thing I've heard for days! Fantastic and congrats! The manual you say? ...

Hi:

I'm very happy today..my car went for its regular service. They change the oil, check the fluids etc so it's ready for the Canadian winter...it also needed the tires rotated. It was making a loud noise last Sunday morning. I have been scared that something was very wrong. The noise was caused by a belt that has been fixed. There were a couple of other things but nothing real serious or expensive so the bill was reasonable.

I am very dependent on my car. I need it for work. There is no public transit in this rural town I live in either. I get very nervous whenever my car has to be checked.

So I can breath a million sighs of relief that it's o.k and ready for the wonderful Canadian winter,eh?

Juliet :D

Hi:

I'm very happy today..my car went for its regular service. They change the oil, check the fluids etc so it's ready for the Canadian winter...it also needed the tires rotated. It was making a loud noise last Sunday morning. I have been scared that something was very wrong. The noise was caused by a belt that has been fixed. There were a couple of other things but nothing real serious or expensive so the bill was reasonable.

I am very dependent on my car. I need it for work. There is no public transit in this rural town I live in either. I get very nervous whenever my car has to be checked.

So I can breath a million sighs of relief that it's o.k and ready for the wonderful Canadian winter,eh?

Juliet :D

I'm glad your car's service went well. I get kinda nervous myself whenever I take my car in, even though there hasn't been anything wrong with it so far. Mostly because my previous car gave me so many problems. There's public transit where I live, but it's not good enough to depend on entirely.

I'm happy about going to the state fair tonight, in which its slogan happens to be "A Whole Lotta Happy!"

My brother in law dropped by today and gave me a 12 cds of The Complete Led Zeppelin Remastered. He had bought it on iTunes and burned a set for me. He's a huge LZ fan also.

I finally figured out how to load pictures onto my forum postings.

It's Friday and I only have to work a half day today! Yess!

Wednesday was my niece's first birthday, and Saturday is her big birthday party!

I've got a pile of presents for her--I spent almost all of my spending money until I get paid again because it's this big of a deal! ;)

We had a prism concert yesterday at school! I had alot of fun playing my clarinet and just hearing all the other great performers we have at our school :)! Oh! And my history teacher gave me $70 for gettiing everything right on the last unit's 120 question test (Matter of fact, I was the only one who got 100% :P!) For the first time in my life, I feel rich! I literally walked around with all that cash in my pocket for the rest of the day (I didn't want to put it in my back pack. Alot of people found out I was the one who got the money and I wasn't gonna risk my loot getting stolen.)

Edited by C0mmunicati0nBreakd0wn

I joined a gym on Wednesday.

As of tonight, I've worked out pretty hard two nights in a row! :D

:thumbsup: That's a good feeling; I need to get back to the machines.

I'm very glad that I got in a run right before the skies opened up (it's pouring right now!!!)

a slow grey day. its supposed to rain, but it does not want to...been up since 4, walked the dog and went on solitary walk, but its still not raining. its still as can be out there, grey sky and no wind, but according to the news...its gonna rain. its good for music listening though!!!