What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

35 minutes ago, redrum said:

Got all this free firewood yesterday. The wife and son helped me load the truck. That was very nice of them. :) 

WOOD-1 (2).JPG

WOOD-2 (2).JPG

Very nice redrum, are you going to age it? Looks nice and fresh.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2021 at 4:27 PM, rm2551 said:

Very nice redrum, are you going to age it? Looks nice and fresh.

It still has to dry some. It'll be for next winter. Also have 5 more trees coming. 3 maple, a big fir and a big spruce. 

7 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Double header footy tonight, Good Friday, on leave next week, plenty of herb and wine to go around, 40mm thick Eye Fillet off the Weber Q is about to go down....

GREAT weekend has begun. :banana:

Sounds fantastic. Still too cold for the Weber up here man. However, no shortage of herb and wine. ;)

On 4/2/2021 at 5:39 PM, chillumpuffer said:

You don't say? Weather not to your liking B?

It wasn't - but it snowed in Sheffield for about 40 minutes this afternoon! I wouldn't go so far as to say it made me happy, but...slightly less worse? 

25 minutes ago, Brigante said:

It wasn't - but it snowed in Sheffield for about 40 minutes this afternoon! I wouldn't go so far as to say it made me happy, but...slightly less worse? 

Same here man. The other side of the Peaks. Made me VERY unhappy

• 2 weeks later...

We are meeting with our eldest Son and his Girlfriend, seeing our ten month old Grand Daughter who we haven't seen since Xmas. Outdoors for a meal at a local pub, not ideal really. I'd rather they came to our house or we to theirs, f'ckin' "Covid" rules. We are missing some golden times in our little Alba's life. 

Edited by JTM

I bought a top of the line backpack leaf blower. We had a large pile of very wet leaves that were all matted together after spending the winter under a heavy snowpack and it moved them like they were completely dry. It actually made blowing leaves fun.

• 2 weeks later...

The long weekend (Monday, public holiday) for me starts now as I also have Friday off. 4 day weekend!!!

Mad ribs have been stewing away in the slow cooker all day, then onto the back patio with a CC and dry, a cheeky smoke, and Weeknights with Alice Cooper - while dashing inside occasionally to catch the footy.

:banana:

Edited by rm2551