Keith Richards

59LesPaul

First off;I'm aware that there's already a Rolling Stones thread in progress;but I wanted to focus on the true heart and soul of The Rolling Stones-Keith Richards.

As many of you already know;I'm a big fan of the 'Stones,but a bigger fan of Keith.The man is truly larger than life,and I wanted a thread to show appreciation for him,and everything he's done,all while in Micks' shadow (to a point).

So;I invite all to share their thoughts,memories,and opinions.....

I would respectfully ask that there's no "Keith is dead" jokes,not because they offend me,but only because we've heard 'em all,but I know better.

I still believe he doesn't get all the credit he truly deserves as a musician.

HappyFuckin'Birthday,Keith!!

henrydiltz1969.jpgkeith_richards_photosynthesis_400.jpg

keith2zy7.jpg

Thanks for starting this thread for Keith's birthday. I came on to post something for him in the Stones thread - but a thread dedicated to Keith is better.

I cut my teeth with the Beatles, came of age with Led Zeppelin and, through it all, the Stones were there for the ride.

Happy Birthday Keith!

Thank you for some amazing experiences.

~ Mad

Keith.jpg

First off;I'm aware that there's already a Rolling Stones thread in progress;but I wanted to focus on the true heart and soul of The Rolling Stones-Keith Richards.

As many of you already know;I'm a big fan of the 'Stones,but a bigger fan of Keith.The man is truly larger than life,and I wanted a thread to show appreciation for him,and everything he's done,all while in Micks' shadow (to a point).

So;I invite all to share their thoughts,memories,and opinions.....

I would respectfully ask that there's no "Keith is dead" jokes,not because they offend me,but only because we've heard 'em all,but I know better.

I still believe he doesn't get all the credit he truly deserves as a musician.

HappyFuckin'Birthday,Keith!!

henrydiltz1969.jpgkeith_richards_photosynthesis_400.jpg

keith2zy7.jpg

i certainly consider him a great song writer. Cant say he is a great guitarist like Jimmy but he does gett it done in the end. Speaking of Jimmy, doesnt he have a B-day coming soon???

Archived