What's the weather like where you are?

madison

• 2 weeks later...

...another week, another round of snow...it is May, right?  This morning I woke up to 31 degrees and a light snow falling.  There's a quarter inch on the grassy areas and it's supposed to rain/snow all day and all night!  GLOBAL WARMING NOW!

• 2 weeks later...

Last week it was 80 degrees. This morning, 32 and 3 inches of snow on the ground!  That makes 4 out of 5 weeks that we got at least an inch of snow one day each week!  Most snow we've gotten this late in May in over 40 years!

This weather in the NE USA makes no sense. A week ago temps on May 13-14 in mid 40's and raining to about 50 degrees. A week later we've had temps in lower to mid 7's and mostly sunny days with the exception of a bit of rain tonight. Crazy!

• 2 weeks later...

not as cold as it should be (thankfully) but rained all day. It was clear enough last night however that I got a spectacular view of Jupiter through my $40 Op-Shop telescope. I could make out 4 moons and just see two colour stripes on her. I've never seen the moons before directly - or the colour bands (which were so barely visible I had to have my missus confirm it was actually there) so I was chuffed!