People who look like the band members

SilverVishnu

My nine year old sister looks like Robert haha (my mom has some 'splainin' to do), but to avoid being horribly mean I'm not going to post her picture.

I will however, say that Viggo Mortensen was clearly cloned from Jonesy.

vmortensen.jpg

I have a daughter who looks like Jimmy. Only thing os she's not bony. I have another one who has robert's hair. Except it's not blonde.

• 1 month later...

I was watching Grammy coverage on E!, and was really surprised to think Josh Groban bore a slight resemblance to Jimmy from the early Zeppelin days (although with shorter hair). I tried to load a photo in Photobucket, and couldn't get it to work, but here is a link:

http://imdb.com/media/rm1885444608/nm1169011

My nine year old sister looks like Robert haha (my mom has some 'splainin' to do), but to avoid being horribly mean I'm not going to post her picture.

I will however, say that Viggo Mortensen was clearly cloned from Jonesy.

vmortensen.jpg

Hmmm, I don't quite see Jonesy in it but as an aside - that's quite a photo of Viggo :wub:

sort of like MenWhoLookLikeKennyRogers.com? Maybe do a Zep version?

*Click*

I'm told my father looks like Kenny Rogers (if Dad had white hair), and I kind of see it.

ETA: Me three! Or at least ask him if you can post a pickie here!

I can see the Groban/young Page resemblance somewhat too.

Edited by 70sPercy'sPet

Kenny Rogers looks like shit, I think he had plastic surgery that went very wrong, I would be asking for my money back!

One person that comes to mind that looked like Jimmy is guitarist Rory Gallagher. I don't know if he's still around or not.

Yeah, you're right with Rory Gallagher. I thought that, too. I think, in the following picture Jimmy resembles him a lot, maybe it's because of the hair?

jp-bio.gif

Rory died in 1995 if you meant that with your last sentence.

Edited by OLiJJ

Yeah, you're right with Rory Gallagher. I thought that, too. I think, in the following picture Jimmy resembles him a lot, maybe it's because of the hair?

jp-bio.gif

Rory died in 1995 if you meant that with your last sentence.

thanks for the info, I wasn't aware that Rory Gallagher had died. I feel like an ass.

thanks for the info, I wasn't aware that Rory Gallagher had died. I feel like an ass.

RIP

Rory Gallagher (2 March 1948–14 June 1995) was an Irish blues/rock guitarist, born in Ballyshannon, County Donegal. He grew up in Cork City in the south of Ireland. He is best known for his solo work, releasing several albums, and for his tenure in Taste during the late 60s.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rory_Gallagher

Kenny Rogers looks like shit, I think he had plastic surgery that went very wrong, I would be asking for my money back!

One person that comes to mind that looked like Jimmy is guitarist Rory Gallagher. I don't know if he's still around or not.

:D Sometimes I open a music magazine and see a pic of Rory Gallagher and my heart skips a beat, and then a millisecond later I realise it isn't Jimmy, so I totally agree with that one.