Zeppelin Mysteries Hosted by Steve A. Jones

SteveAJones

These two pages from TBL 4 show Mick Bonham's pics of Robert talking to the lady in question. I'm pretty sure she is on another two at least, with one a front view, but may not be able to dig them out for a while. If I'm the only one looking - please be patient - if other people have them handy - great.

pk110.jpg

pk111.jpg

That photo wasn't taken that day. That is not how Robert looked in 1978.

*edit* - this pic below is from the date you talk about Steve. Completely different.

Guess we'll have to reopen that Mystery then.

:D

BTW yes, anyone with a clue would know right off that is NOT Plant/Page from 1978.

That photo wasn't taken that day. That is not how Robert looked in 1978.

*edit* - this pic below is from the date you talk about Steve. Completely different.

2050418.jpg

Many thanks for the clarification and additional photograph. I will look further into the original photograph posted here.

By the way I happened to find John Paul's interview concerning his family.

His eldest daughter seems to have changed her job.

From a 1999 interview in Australian Musician:

Q: Where did you meet your wife Mo and what are your daughters doing?

A: "We met in 1965 during a double date with a man who played plastic sax, and have been together since. She was a spotlight operator in a West End theatre. My eldest girl is a TV producer, the second an animation producer although she's currently looking after her babies, and the youngest is a massage therapist."

In 1992 John was the musical director for a one-hour showcase of technology and art titled 'Memory Palace' at the World Expo in Seville, Spain. It included 'Liquid Selves' by Karl Sims, an animation short produced by John Paul Jones and is available on the dvd

'Odyssey - The Mind's Eye Presents Computer Animation Experience' (ID0936ODDVD)

In 1992 John was the musical director for a one-hour showcase of technology and art titled 'Memory Palace' at the World Expo in Seville, Spain. It included 'Liquid Selves' by Karl Sims, an animation short produced by John Paul Jones and is available on the dvd

When I had the honor of speaking with Jonesy back in 2003, and of all things we were talking about our kids, I mentioned my daughter was a really big fan of the Wallace and Grommit series. Jonesy said his daughter was involved with those. I do not know in what aspect though.... time to go check out some credits....

That looks like Maggie Bell next to Bob Harris ( BBC dj) front right

Yeah it is. :D

And Simon Kirke next to her.

Benji Le Fevre, Robert , Jimmy, Paul Rodgers, Jonesy and Lionel Bart in the back row.

OS - your Lionel Bart guess seems pretty possible - it does look like him - good spot!

Edited by Knebby

When I had the honor of speaking with Jonesy back in 2003, and of all things we were talking about our kids, I mentioned my daughter was a really big fan of the Wallace and Grommit series. Jonesy said his daughter was involved with those. I do not know in what aspect though.... time to go check out some credits....

My admiration for the Jones family just went through the roof . . . :o

:hysterical: I remember all my brothers had shoes just like that (the higher the platform the better). I can't even count the number of times they damn near killed themselves in those things.

I believe Greg Brady sported a pair similar to Roberts.Greg was was quite the babe magnet as well.Don't recall any Zep posters on his bedroom wall though.

I believe Greg Brady sported a pair similar to Roberts.Greg was was quite the babe magnet as well.Don't recall any Zep posters on his bedroom wall though.

Greg Brady? As in the "Brady Bunch"? I think he was in love with Mrs. Brady a.k.a. Florence Henderson....wasn't he?

He had all the funkadelic black light and big daisy posters in his room. Can't forget the bead curtains too.....uuggghhhh!

;)

Greg Brady? As in the "Brady Bunch"? I think he was in love with Mrs. Brady a.k.a. Florence Henderson....wasn't he?

He had all the funkadelic black light and big daisy posters in his room. Can't forget the bead curtains too.....uuggghhhh!

;)

Yes,that Greg.He was ahead of the curve.Had a blond sister or two who were possible seduction material,yet he gravitated for his stepmother,Carol,aka Florence Henderson on account that Mr.Brady dug the male species and he knew it was his job to keep "the bunch" intact.

Blame Robert's shoes for this digression,which have little relevance to the scope of insight which we all have acquired(most of us)from the SAJ Mystery Thread.

Liquid Selves: http://www.archive.org/details/sims_liquid_selves_1992

Quaint by today's standards but probably considered ahead of its time back in 1992.

Jones also did the music for two computer animation pieces by Rebecca Allen. I believe La Fura Dels Baus was also part of the "Memory Palace" exhibition.

Jones also did the music for two computer animation pieces by Rebecca Allen. I believe La Fura Dels Baus was also part of the "Memory Palace" exhibition.

Unfortunately, I've only found the 'Liquid Selves' segment to be commercially available.

I've never seen that photo before, thanks for posting. My first guess would be that it's taken in 1974.

I think that's Coles first wedding and that's his bride on his knee. I think your right about the time frame Otto