Pet Peeves

Hotplant

Just when I thought he had gone away.

video_professor.jpg

Shit!I didn't know Dr.Phil sold computer stuff.His handlers must remind him to keep using his Grecian formula and his Pearl creme.He's looking a tad old here.

Shit!I didn't know Dr.Phil sold computer stuff.

:D

Well Dr. Phil-Me-Full-Of-Bull says I don`t have to take the The Video Professor anymore so I`m just gonna have a big bowl of mocha ice cream and wait for that Dell Dude to come back!

DUDE, YOUR GETTING A SERIOUS BEATING!

Steve_Dell_Ad.jpg

It's been a while since anyone posted in this thread, I had to search to find it.

Well, this isn't a pet peeve, it's a TRAVESTY!!! And I doubt anyone else can relate to it because it only affects some TV viewers in Washington & Oregon, but I have to vent. :angry:

Our satellite provider, Dish Network, has broken their contract with our local ABC affiliate (KOMO-4 Seattle) and thus we can receive no ABC broadcasting. It's been out since Dec. 17th....fine, I haven't missed anything worthwhile so far.....and I thought they would reach some kind of agreement, but NO. And now I'm starting to sweat and break out in hives because the new season of LOST begins in less than 2 weeks. No ABC = no LOST.

God, if this is another one of those cosmic jokes the universe likes to play on me, I am not amused!!!

Let me at them emoticons.......

:mad::angry::duel::rant:

:soapbox::guns::soapbox:

and last, but not least....

:nuke:

It's been a while since anyone posted in this thread, I had to search to find it.

Well, this isn't a pet peeve, it's a TRAVESTY!!! And I doubt anyone else can relate to it because it only affects some TV viewers in Washington & Oregon, but I have to vent. :angry:

Our satellite provider, Dish Network, has broken their contract with our local ABC affiliate (KOMO-4 Seattle) and thus we can receive no ABC broadcasting. It's been out since Dec. 17th....fine, I haven't missed anything worthwhile so far.....and I thought they would reach some kind of agreement, but NO. And now I'm starting to sweat and break out in hives because the new season of LOST begins in less than 2 weeks. No ABC = no LOST.

God, if this is another one of those cosmic jokes the universe likes to play on me, I am not amused!!!

Can you not tune into another ABC affiliate throught your service ? Like NY or LA ?

I have a new co-worker. An attractive intelligent women in a male dominated environment. I have a feeling she is going to walk on water and never be held accountable for mistakes. I've already seen her sweet talk her way through something. If I forget to cross a "T", it's held against me for 10 years.

I have a new co-worker. An attractive intelligent women in a male dominated environment. I have a feeling she is going to walk on water and never be held accountable for mistakes. I've already seen her sweet talk her way through something. If I forget to cross a "T", it's held against me for 10 years.

100 atta boys is worth only 1 oh shit! :slapface:

Banks. They will do anything they can now to make money on you. Penalties for every little transaction. Transferring money limits. Terrible interest rates. I am starting to contemplate the old put my money under the mattress idea. And go to sleep with my loaded 38 next to my bed. Bad enough the economic situation and the pathetic job market. And now you just cant trust banks. Also, as much as I love the internet, have computers really made the world a better place? And I think my biggest gripe is no matter where you call nowdays you have to go through hell to get a person on the other end. And you have to have patience. Something I dont have alot of. Computer generated solicitations even if you have an unlisted number.

#1 A: Credit Union

#2 A: http://www.gethuman.com/ in the US

#3 A: Caller ID

A lot of things in society are catered to women. Just the way it is sadly.

I work with "GOLDEN B0YS" - Quit Whining!

If she is new then you don't nkow that's how it will be forever. Just give her time. It isn't her fault she is female. I"m female and I think that sometimes women do get put on pedestals and if I get put on one, I step done because I'm just another person. She probably feels the same way. And are you sure that she was "sweet talking"? That could be her personality.

My pet peeve is geometry. I hate that class.

That happened in my hometown a few months ago with the NBC affiliate. No NBC for a month! But, the channel aired "Starz" so it wasn't such a bad deal. Then Time Warner Cable worked out an agreement with the NBC affiliate and everyone was happy and we got NBC again.

But it is SUPER annoying, to say the least!

he has a girlfriend. I have tried to conquer him for months now, and in the holidays he finds another one.

Will I ever be kissed?!? Shit, it's hard.

Sorry to hear that Lucy. Did you make your intentions known?? Did you go after him or did you do what i have been saying women like to do....wait for him to do something.

Archived