Post A Picture Of Yourself!

manderlyh

What gives you the impression they are the only two who speak Russion.

==

Вы very much для вашего примечания проходя девушок встречайте меня на playground после школы

Тень

:hysterical::hysterical:

ARRGGGHHH!! How do you say "Dammit!" in Russian? :lol: And what did you say....it better not be something nasty about me. haha! :shifty:;)

Oh, yes Shadow, we have recently met!! I thought, that I am one from Russia here! It's so great to meet here almost relative man!! :)

Yes. That's exciting! I found someone on here who goes to the same school as me! That was exciting, considering there's no one from around here who posts on this board that I know of other than her.

ARRGGGHHH!! How do you say "Dammit!" in Russian? :lol: And what did you say....it better not be something nasty about me. haha! :shifty:;)

Ask one of the girls, there sitting in a corner somwhere laughing...

Shad :D w

PS I like you too Manders, goooo get Majick Sammy :P what a hoot you guys are...

damn it = damn оно

Ask one of the girls, there sitting in a corner somwhere laughing...

Shad :D w

PS I like you too Manders, goooo get Majick Sammy :P what a hoot you guys are...

damn it = damn оно

I think it says something like "Thank you very much for your note passing .... meet me on the playground after school". :lol:

Busted.

RedEyedRichard B)

Я могу говорить на русском языке также ..... I think that's right. :lol:

You guys are great)))))))) what a funny russian discussion))) yeah, i suppose it will be fair if i write what we were talking about in Russian. well at first we discussed where are we both (me and Inga) from and it turned out that we are veeeery far from each other...then we discussed our education and what else...hmm...i don't really remember....well schools and universities...that's all..oh and we thought if it was ok that we were talking in Russian))) that's all ^^

You guys are great)))))))) what a funny russian discussion))) yeah, i suppose it will be fair if i write what we were talking about in Russian. well at first we discussed where are we both (me and Inga) from and it turned out that we are veeeery far from each other...then we discussed our education and what else...hmm...i don't really remember....well schools and universities...that's all..oh and we thought if it was ok that we were talking in Russian))) that's all ^^

Хорошо для того чтобы иметь некоторых красивейших русских девушок с нами. Я одиночный by the way.

:hysterical::D :D :D:wub:

We can't have you two Russian speaking people passing notes during class...if something has to be said let us all hear it. :lol::lol:

Only joking. Great to have such a diverse community on here. :)

And it annoys me that most foreigners can speak good English yet few English people can't speak anything but English. haha! :lol:

:beer: " Laissez Le Bon Temps Rouler" :drunk: