Best Avatar

FuzzyMerkin

Yep, it's that time of the year again - the third (and a half) week in February and we're here to applaud the best and most stylish choice in "a temporary manifestation or aspect of a continuing entity" (just ask Wiki what that's supposed to mean :rolleyes: ). So please, name the "entity" whose "temporary manifastation" strikes you as most...well...striking.

My choice for best avatar on an official Zep message board in the latter half of the first decade of the present millenium goes to:

plasticbabyjesus

av-7502.jpg

:cheer:

Please try and post the avatar you'd like to nominate.... Just right-click on the avatar, go to "properties", copy the address and post it between [img ]...[ /img] tags. Cheers.

Mine:

av225wl9.jpg

('cause Mr. Carney's awesome and I love him ^_^)

- or -

Mattmc1973's bust that blind girl made of Lionel Ritchie in some video of his:

av164pa3.jpg

And just so you know, Fuzzy, if plasticbabyjesus changes his avatar, the picture you posted will change to that.

And just so you know, Fuzzy, if plasticbabyjesus changes his avatar, the picture you posted will change to that.

But...but....surely nobody would change their potentially award-winning avatar, would they? :blink:

Or would they? :'(

Here's another one I particularly like. Those colours are extremly pretty. :)

Charles Obscure:

av-263.jpg

I particularly like Chien Noir's (partly because for a long time I thought their user name was CHICKEN Noir, so I was picturing this evil dark chicken with fangs, LOL):

av-6256.jpg

My other fave is the little blue skull guy with the lightening going off in his big brain pan, typing away at the computer. I need to find it, then I'll post it, too.

Archived