What are you watching on TV now?

roblindblad

52 minutes ago, Strider said:

The Masters in November just sounds weird and wrong.

6 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

The Masters.

Yup. The Masters. Crazy to see this course with no azaleas in bloom, changing foliage, no seas of people lining the fairways and greens...but it’s still Augusta and it’s still The Masters. 

20 hours ago, Walter said:

Yup. The Masters. Crazy to see this course with no azaleas in bloom, changing foliage, no seas of people lining the fairways and greens...but it’s still Augusta and it’s still The Masters. 

Got the Masters on again but it's Saturday and I've cooked an Indonesian Chicken Curry and we want to get wasted. I'll watch the final day tomorrow

The Masters again. But DJ has it in the bag I think. Unless.............

Don't know what the coverage is like Stateside but here they go on and on and on and on about Woods. OK sure he WAS great ONCE - but a 10 on the par 3 12th? Welcome to the world of Golf Tiger. But still they go on and on and on about Woods and how great he is. Time to turn off and tune in and get stoned.

3 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Don't know what the coverage is like Stateside but here they go on and on and on and on about Woods. OK sure he WAS great ONCE - but a 10 on the par 3 12th? Welcome to the world of Golf Tiger. But still they go on and on and on about Woods and how great he is. Time to turn off and tune in and get stoned.

He will not catch Nicklaus.

On 11/15/2020 at 11:19 AM, chillumpuffer said:

but his hair transplants look GREAT!