Song Remains the Same spoken intro

Roger

Well, get in the prize line, behind everybody else that thought that too.

"Prize Line"? What's that about? So a few sussed out what made the most sense of the quote. Who's looking for an award? :huh:

"In between last time we came, and this time, we managed to get an album out called HotH. This is something that we decided as an apt title, for a thing called TSRTS."

^^That doesn't make sense phoenetically

I always thought it was "...........this is something we decided as an act title. We were thinking it is/was called TSRTS.

ACT makes sense phoenetically, it would just make it redundant.

I agree, after 10 years of thinking it was ACT, I realize now it's APT.

He says "this is something that we decided WAS an apt title". It makes perfect sense and there's no disputing it!

He says "this is something that we decided WAS an apt title". It makes perfect sense and there's no disputing it!

For real. There's a bathroom on the right, and a wino down the road, and all that...

OK, Knebby, speaking of giant sig pics, what is the significance of us seeing one soccer player punching out the lights of another soccer player?

And why wouldn't people care for medication, while I'm asking? Medication is frequently quite helpful. :huh:

Just curious, no hostile intent.

Can people not see that I agree that it's APT.

I wasn't tryin to offend, but several people put up an argument against what I was sayin, and I was agreeing, while puttin my 2 cents in.

I just assumed it was Robert's fancy way of sayin the tour(act) was called TSRTS, for 10 years.

Can people not see that I agree that it's APT.

I wasn't tryin to offend, but several people put up an argument against what I was sayin, and I was agreeing, while puttin my 2 cents in.

I just assumed it was Robert's fancy way of sayin the tour(act) was called TSRTS, for 10 years.

Yeah - I saw that you agreed it was "APT". But I also saw that you thought it was "This is something we decided AS an apt title....." - which WOULDN'T make as much sense as "WAS an apt title". Can't YOU see that?

Oh and Sunchild - my sig pic - it's just a personal choice - like that of all the others on here. I happen to like the way Shearer is keeping his back straight, his dignity intact, and not retaliating in the face of extreme provocation.

("Who cares for medication?" is a quote from a Zeppelin song - one that I find APT.)

*edited for spelling*

Yeah - I saw that you agreed it was "APT". But I also saw that you thought it was "This is something we decided AS an apt title....." - which WOULN'T make as much sense as "WAS an apt title". Can't YOU see that?

Oh and Sunchild - my sig pic - it's just a personal choice - like that of all the others on here. I happen to like the way Shearer is keeping his back straight, his dignity intact, and not retaliating in the face of extreme provocation.

("Who cares for medication?" is a quote from a Zeppelin song - one that I find APT.)

LOL - I assumed he was in the process of falling unconcious, rather than keeping his dignity intact. I confess to being completely ignorant about soccer and its dramas, though.

Speaking of ignorance, forgot all about Wearing and Tearing, not among my favorites. That is a good line, now that you remind me.

Though of course one man's cure is another man's poison... :beer:

So what you're really trying to say is?on the night Robert mispronounced the C and replaced it with a p .cheers thanks for that Knebby ;now we know why it should be ACT but turned into apt.cheers.

Yes, indeed. :)

That was the reason LED ZEPPELIN became LED ZEPPELIN in steed of LEAD ZEPPELIN because someone would start calling them LEED ZEPPELIN . so as you can see ;years latter "act "has now become "apt" .! oh well its a modern world were every thing has to change so go on then; call them leed zeppelin. Yes, indeed. smile.gif

So what you're really trying to say is?on the night Robert mispronounced the C and replaced it with a p .cheers thanks for that Knebby ;now we know why it should be ACT but turned into apt.cheers.

I really wish I knew what you were talkng about. :mellow:

*edit - actually - nah, I don't.*

Why doesn't someone get in touch with Robert and ask him? In any case, I doubt he would be impressed by such a feeding frenzy one word has caused. BTW, "act" makes no sense whatsoever. Gotta go with "apt".

Why doesn't someone get in touch with Robert and ask him? In any case, I doubt he would be impressed by such a feeding frenzy one word has caused. BTW, "act" makes no sense whatsoever. Gotta go with "apt".

If I talk to the man, i'll have better things to ask about!

That would only be apt!

I really wish I knew what you were talkng about. :mellow:

*edit - actually - nah, I don't.*

I know that when someone who condones violence in sport as APT in a led zeppelin forum ;and the use of drugs /medication be it for recreation or pain relief in a forum where there is the possible younger fan (under the age of 18)who might find the whole idea of signatures with these messages "apt" behavior by your self .please let it be said "You" might think its cool with your underlying messages behind your posts .please tell that to some young fans parents when they go and recreate what they have seen from your signatures .violence and medication use "apt I think not.

I know that when someone who condones violence in sport as APT in a led zeppelin forum ;and the use of drugs /medication be it for recreation or pain relief in a forum where there is the possible younger fan (under the age of 18)who might find the whole idea of signatures with these messages "apt" behavior by your self .please let it be said "You" might think its cool with your underlying messages behind your posts .please tell that to some young fans parents when they go and recreate what they have seen from your signatures .violence and medication use "apt I think not.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This would hardly be the APT place for a personal attack. Especially when it's utter bullshit. I live near LA, so what if I were be a Laker fan? By your logic, as Kobe Bryant was accused of rape, having his picture in my sig would make me an advocate of rapists. It doesn't add up to anything more than you looking for any excuse, however ridiculous, to attack another person on the board. "Underlying messages"? Bullshit.

Oh, and "Who cares for medication" is a Zeppelin lyric.

This would hardly be the APT place for a personal attack. Especially when it's utter bullshit. I live near LA, so what if I were be a Laker fan? By your logic, as Kobe Bryant was accused of rape, having his picture in my sig would make me an advocate of rapists. It doesn't add up to anything more than you looking for any excuse, however ridiculous, to attack another person on the board. "Underlying messages"? Bullshit.

Oh, and "Who cares for medication" is a Zeppelin lyric.

Hey Ev,

From Wearing and Tearing, seems apt!

Archived