What's the Next Concert You're Attending?

Jahfin

As of right now, I've only got Johnny Winter on 10/6 and JPJ in April. Probably way more to be added soon, though.

Hi mightyzep247! I didn't know Johnny Winter was still touring. I saw him years ago. Loved his music along with Edgar Winter's. I saw Johnny with ZZ Top as the opening band.

My next concert is AC/DC in Cincinnati on January 11th.

The Music of Led Zeppelin. It's a cover band doing all Zeppelin tunes backed by the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra. I love rock music being played in its original form and being backed by an orchestra. Going to see this in February.

I saw Kansas do this once and I loved it when Metallica did it too. So powerful!

Oasis in a week... providing no one pushes Noel off the stage again.

Enjoy Roxie! I forgot that you had had your Oasis gig postponed.

I'm going to see Deborah Bonham in February. Unless anything pops up between now and then, that will be my next gig :)

Added Lynyrd Skynyrd in May

Where are you watching Skynyrd???

I didn't know Skynyrd were coming over here till reading this post, so I've just booked my tickets. So i'll be at the Manchester Apollo on May 30th!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Edited by moffo

Hi mightyzep247! I didn't know Johnny Winter was still touring. I saw him years ago. Loved his music along with Edgar Winter's. I saw Johnny with ZZ Top as the opening band.

My next concert is AC/DC in Cincinnati on January 11th.

He is, and I can't wait!! :lol: Only one more day! I think I have a pretty good chance of meeting him too cause I've met everybody who I saw at BB King's. :D

Where are you watching Skynyrd???

I didn't know Skynyrd were coming over here till reading this post, so I've just booked my tickets. So i'll be at the Manchester Apollo on May 30th!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Thats the one I am going to :)

Thats the one I am going to :)

Are you sitting or standing? I'm sat near the front of the upper tier (the stalls is it?). Can't wait, I never thought i'd get to see them live. Shame it's not the originals though. But they still sound great!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if these are definitely next because they're in April and I go to a lot of concerts, but April 15-Buddy Guy and April 16-JPJ!!!!!!!!

Also, I don't think anybody really cares, but I feel like saying this. I made a list of all the concerts I've been to the other day and I've been to 45 concerts. That's not bad for a 14 year old. I'll probably go to at the very least 100 by the time I'm 18. Jeez. :lol:

Edited by mightyzep247