1973 Bootlegs?

spencer

73 is probably the best year for Zepp.

Vienna 3-16 and Southampton 1-22 are amazing. Salt Lake City 5-26, Munich 3-17, Fort Worth 5-19, Providence 7-21, Seattle 7-17 are all pretty good shows. 73 has become my favorite live year.

I suggest Jan 15th.. Great show, in my opinion...

Also Mobile, Alabama from that tour is pretty cool but I can't remember the exact date.

Kezar (June 2nd) is awesome as well. As is July 24th at the Three Rivers Stadium (I think)...

Decent tour, but 72 and back is a lot better, in my opinion...

I suggest Jan 15th.. Great show, in my opinion...

Also Mobile, Alabama from that tour is pretty cool but I can't remember the exact date.

Kezar (June 2nd) is awesome as well. As is July 24th at the Three Rivers Stadium (I think)...

Decent tour, but 72 and back is a lot better, in my opinion...

Broken Fingers is a good show to have (Trentham 15/1/73)

And I am of course biased cos i was there. :D

And I have a soft spot in my heart for The second Chicago show 7-7-73. The band was on, Robert was a bit raspy...but...

I met the taper of the show and got it to the world !!

Someone above helped too ! :whistling:

Thanks to ya !!!!!!! :D

:DB)

That was cool, uploading it at STG the minute the boot hit the streets in Japan.

What show is this from.....sweet photo!!!

Hey-up Wolfman,

I took this Photo of Robert at the SSEC in Glasgow/98. Ive tried to "Post" some more in the "Photo section" on this website, but can only do one at a time, as I'm Pants on a computer. I waited all day like a "Fool in the Rain". With my Camera strapped to the "Gusset" of my boxers for a few hours, i was ready at the front of the stage, to wait for the moment i could take my photos. Good bit of "Banter" i had that night with Jimmy & Robert, as they spotted an "Original Knebworth 79" sweatshirt on my back.

Hang-man.

Does anyone have any good 1973 bootlegs? I've gotten more interested in 1973 tour recently with all the new releases!

Hey-Up,

I shall have a look through my "Boots" today, & let you know prob, this week what ive got from 73'. Hang-man.

Seek out the Seattle show. A fantastic version of Dazed and Confused.

Yeah Seattle was great - Great solo in Over the Hills, Rain Song has JPJ leave his hated Mellotron and use the Rhodes - a different sound...Plants quip at the end - "John Paul Jones was the orchestra.. a mean feat actually"

also Bonzo's Birthday Party 31 May The Forum

Southampton 22nd January 1973 The Kevin Shirley Mixdowns, despite it's imperfections a superb show with a killer "How Many More Times"

I just got this- "The Great Lost Live Album". AMAZING version of Thank You.

For all you collectors, you need this set. NOW.

And Seattle is my favorite 1973 gig. Tight show.

Archived