God Grants you one music wish...

LedZep1969

God Grants you one music wish...  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Your Mom

• Bonzo To Be Alive
    • Play All Instruments Good
    • Other (Please Reply)

My one music wish would be that my dream came true and that dream is someday I want to be in a band and be a successful and Led Zeppelin!

And I would want to wish for John Bonham to be alive along with some other people like Randy Rhoads and Sid Vicious. :rolleyes:

that zeppelin would have never had to broken up and bonzo never died in september of 1980.. could have taken a break and then worked on some new albums imagine another studio album and how good it would have been or maybe 5 .. wow just makes me mad it couldnt happen. no doubt they would have kept rockin.. whether with synthesizers or guitar it would have been amazing

• 1 month later...
To be able to have experienced Led Zeppelin for myself.. from the early days of coming up with new material, playing for small promoters who would misspell their names to the days of playing huge, sold out arenas. I would have loved to have been there through it all.

took the words right out of my mouth i would love to have been in the band or even be like a tour maneger

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Would have to bring Lennon and Harrison back with Bonzo. and Hendrix, and Van Zandt, and Janis, and Keith Moon and so many others.

may i please add jeff buckley to that list...?

• 3 weeks later...
I voted if Bonzo could be alive cause he was a great drummer and if he was alive led would have never stoped playing.

Don't know if I'd agree that Zep would still be playing even if Bonzo had lived, though of course regardless, I wish he were still with us creating music in some form.

• 2 months later...
Definitely to still have Bonzo with us.

I would wish that as weel, as many times I thought what else they would have done had Bonzo still been around...what a tragic lost.

But I wished I could see them one more time (with Jason on drums). I'll keep dreaming:-)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am 26 and never seen Zep live ofcourse, but love them ever since I was 10. My wish (not only musical) is only so simple: To seem them once. Even with Jason on drums, that would count for me. That was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the headline. I pray for the tour every day.

I still hope this one is possible...

• 3 months later...

Archived