Most Hilarious Movie Ever Made

danelectro59

Dick Shawn sure played some whacky characters in "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad World" (Sylvester) and "The Producers" (LSD). Remember him singing "Love Power" with the hippy band and the soup can around his neck, then being picked for the lead role in "Springtime for Hitler"? I can't think of anything more hilarious than that!

Airplane had me laughing through the entire film. Leslie Nielsen is one of my favorite comedians as well as Robin Williams and Jim Carey. I see no one has mentioned Spaceballs or History of the worlds part one, or robin Hood Men in Tights. Mel Brookes is a master!

I loved the toilet roll scene.Also when he had to take a piss and the water sounds were amplified.Christ ,I had to go. lol.And at the beginning when he sat down to tie his shoe and blew up the movie set... :hysterical: :hysterical: just brilliant. :hysterical: Oh man.

My favorite part was when he had to take a piss but stopped to listen out of politness to the hottie singing and playing the guitar. The expression on his face was classic. it always gets me laughing.

I see no one has mentioned Spaceballs or History of the worlds part one, or robin Hood Men in Tights. Mel Brookes is a master!

Are you kidding? :D

"It's good to be King" has to be one of the best lines ever. I recall using that for several years after the movie when something strange happened.

How about Young Frankenstein?

"What was the name?"

"Ugh, Abbey something er other."

"Abbey Normal!"

Are you kidding? :D

"It's good to be King" has to be one of the best lines ever. I recall using that for several years after the movie when something strange happened.

How about Young Frankenstein?

"What was the name?"

"Ugh, Abbey something er other."

"Abbey Normal!"

I adore Young Frankenstein - sorry, Fronkensteen.

I love the line Frau Blücher gives when she's holding that unlit candleholder:

'Stay close to the candles. The stairway can be...treacherous.'

:D

This is my personal favourite:

519SCD7DMDL._AA280_.jpg

It's also one I particularly like, and filmed not far from where I live. My all-time favourite (black) comedy film is Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb. Superb performances from Peter Sellers, George C. Scott and Slim Pickens.

RB

I like this scene from A Hard Days Night.

Lennon at his wittiest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mumL3Q2KDdM

this is a fab funny film! i remember taping the whole film on my cassette recorder to catch the dialogue when i was 12. my favorite funny scene is the train ride with the pompous ass who "rides regularly-twice a week."

"it's your train, isn't it mister?"

"give us a kiss..."

edit to add: in the scene posted above,the man walking past lennon in the hallway with a stand-up bass is none other than mal evans, the beatles real road manager. mal was shot in the '70's by a cop who came to his apartment to break up an argument between him and his girlfriend. he was cremated and his ashes were shipped home to england-except they never made it. lennon joked that he ended up in the dead letter bin. the beatles loved mal and he served them faithfully for years.

this is a fab funny film! i remember taping the whole film on my cassette recorder to catch the dialogue when i was 12. my favorite funny scene is the train ride with the pompous ass who "rides regularly-twice a week."

"it's your train, isn't it mister?"

"give us a kiss..."

Ha!

"I fought the war for your sort"

Ringo: "Bet your sorry you won now"

Ha!

"I fought the war for your sort"

Ringo: "Bet your sorry you won now"

john snorts the top of his coca cola bottle.

norm: are you listening to me, lennon?

john: you're a swine. inne, george?

george: yeahr, a swine.

norm: thanks. hey!

everyone: WHO'S THAT LI'TLE OLD MAN?

Archived