I don't swear on here often but..

No1ZeppelinFan

Its amazing how a group of chicks, who:can't play any instruments, don't write any music, and can barely sing can win a music award? their whole career is about T&A not music, just like brittany and the rest of the pop talentless!! it is a sad statement of this society, devoid of any substance, all superficial. this is exactly what made me jump for joy a few yrs back when "how the west was won", knocked that talentless pc of garbage 50 cent out of the number one spot!!!! man I loved that!!!! there is some hope though, my 12 yr old nephew and his BF love LZ, ABB and the Stones. I was humming "trouble No More" the other day, and they were like" hey thats trouble No more" by the Allman Bros!!! I was shocked!!!! and elated!!!

Its amazing how a group of chicks, who:can't play any instruments, don't write any music, and can barely sing can win a music award? their whole career is about T&A not music, just like brittany and the rest of the pop talentless!! it is a sad statement of this society, devoid of any substance, all superficial. this is exactly what made me jump for joy a few yrs back when "how the west was won", knocked that talentless pc of garbage 50 cent out of the number one spot!!!! man I loved that!!!! there is some hope though, my 12 yr old nephew and his BF love LZ, ABB and the Stones. I was humming "trouble No More" the other day, and they were like" hey thats trouble No more" by the Allman Bros!!! I was shocked!!!! and elated!!!

Talentless Tarts? Remiinds me of when I was in Israel this summer and Britney came on the radio and I was saying to my daughter that she can't sing worth shit, and uses her body image to get where she got (which is god knows where), and my daughter says... You are jealous mom. I look at her and say... You've got to be kidding. She said, Why else would you talk like that.... because she makes me ill, lol

It's not that, One week to the day after Zeppelin were at the O2, I was sitting in the O2 car park waiting to pick up my wife and 13 year old daughter after they saw the spice girls. I was gutted, If only it was me and one week earlier :angry: I watched the people coming out whilst I was waiting, Silly fucking middle aged women who were dressed like they were still 18 with their husbands in tow, Mostly that and teenage girls.

How can you put Zep in the same news report as those Pratt's ! It's blasphemy.

Let the young ones have their day in the sun.All I know is that Led Zep and a select few from the last 40 years will still be selling to our great grandchildren.All else shall be forgotten. B)

True, and, by the way, this isn't about the age, it's the state of mind...

I don't swear on here often but...

I HATE MY FUCKING GENERATION!!!!!!!!! I hate all 15 year olds there a bunch of fucking stupid idoits who...I dont even... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw this travesty on BBC News a few minutes ago. It's a sad reflection on the times we live in. Gervox is right, though - Zeppelin's music will live forever.

A sad reflection indeed.

I don't think Zeppelin's music will live on unless the youth embrace it.

I wonder if Led Zeppelin would have done better if they were in a popular video game like Rock Band?

Even if they'd won, you have to consider the fact that awards can sometimes be completely arbitrary, whimsical, and very pop influenced.

I know for one thing, Led Zeppelin didn't do 47 shows like the Spice Girls did. Nevertheless, I'm disappointed but not surprised my favorite band didn't win.

That's crap. Most of their fans were little girls - I don't think they cared about their "T&A". :rolleyes:

I suppose they were looking at the fact that The Spice Girls did a full tour, and not just a one-off show. That I can understand, although that one Zep show is equivalent to an entire Spice Girls tour... and then some. :)

I don't swear on here often but...

I HATE MY FUCKING GENERATION!!!!!!!!! I hate all 15 year olds there a bunch of fucking stupid idoits who...I dont even... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't recalling doing anything to you. I dont' like most of them as well, but they aren't all bad.

I would't worry about it, Zeppelin have won nearly every other award in the last year, just for doing one gig, we are all so proud of them too !!! Anway who the hell are Vodafone ? never heard of them, have they done many gigs ?? :rolleyes:

I would't worry about it, Zeppelin have won nearly every other award in the last year, just for doing one gig, we are all so proud of them too !!! Anway who the hell are Vodafone ? never heard of them, have they done many gigs ?? :rolleyes:

I agree leddy. I have never heard of these Vodafone awards either. Yes, we are so proud of what Zep has won only playing the one show last year. B)

The funny part of this whole thing is that they aren't being noticed for winning, but that they beat Led Zeppelin to do it and they probably wouldn't have if Led Zeppelin did more than just one show, maybe even if they released it...

Archived