Obama's Report Card...

marolyn

Face time on TV: 849498b5e1929c76.gif

Writing op-eds for Washington Post: 849498b5e1929c76.gif

Apologizing to the Muslim World: 849498b5e1929c76.gif

Maintaining and promoting the good ol' double standard: 849498b5e1929c76.gif

Actually getting any shit that matters done: 194247a3bea621945.gif

How come he hasn't found Bin-Laden yet?

And I'm about up to here seeing his face on every magazine (ass kissing media) in the supermarket where I'm expecting to see 'OBAMA BRAND PORK' (by the barrel) for sale.

<_<

Over in the UK we're not too thrilled at the moment - trying to be fair, it seems this isssue arose before he did, but he could have fixed it.

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/soci...+harmed/2924357

Democracy, huh?

Hi All,

Maybe we should not look for morality in a nest of Vipers, sorry if I have offended any Vipers in this post.

Regards, Danny

PS, Democracy=The art of fooling all of the people, all of the time.

Obama will need at least a few years of f'ing up before he starts to look as bad as Bush...lol.

Two weeks you say? Is it really time for a report card? Jeez...

and of course, i agree, it's going to take "lots" of time and lots of luck to even start to make a dent in the problems our country has been left to face from the last eight loser years. Unfortunately, our country isn't like an episode of The Powerpuff Girls (for an example :) where the girls (the good guys) swoop in, kill the bad guys (the guys who just left office), and all is well. :)

What get's me, is you watch the inauguration and all the hoopla. It goes on ALL FECKING DAY. Obama is smiling every minute. I could NEVER do that. I need a minimum of 4 hours alone time EVERY DAY to listen to music, relax with a beer, play with myself, read, whatever. I think he is a great speaker and seems to be able to unite people. Let's give him a chance before ripping him a new a-hole.

Obama will need at least a few years of f'ing up before he starts to look as bad as Bush...lol.

Two weeks you say? Is it really time for a report card? Jeez...

and of course, i agree, it's going to take "lots" of time and lots of luck to even start to make a dent in the problems our country has been left to face from the last eight loser years. Unfortunately, our country isn't like an episode of The Powerpuff Girls (for an example :) where the girls (the good guys) swoop in, kill the bad guys (the guys who just left office), and all is well. :)

Ignorant.

I think this may be the end for Obama.

After listening to him tonight. He is throwing all of his cred he built up into this bill and if it passes with min. G.O.P. support. It is all on him. There is so much hatred for this bill that if it does not improve the economy. Pelosi will lose her job in two years, Reid will lose his along side Obama in 4. Even if this Bill improves the economy, there is still so much shit in this bill that it still may have very bad effects for the Dems

All you have to do is chop 300 billion of this bill and you will have a 90% vote for this bill and that will only help Obama He will take all the credit. I really do not know what he is doing.

The only thing the left can hang their hat on so far is the closing down of GITMO...in a year... with no plan... with judges saying the trails can still go on.

wow...like shoving a stick in the hornet's nest!!

... i am proud of him for actually changing the political scene by reaching out to the republican's and putting so many in his cabinet and including them in his discussions...amazing!!!

I'm afraid the fact that he's "young, black, hip, and cool" will end up clouding the way people view his performance...

If he ends up doing a horrible job, people will have a hard time facing that fact because they all had so much hope in him and talked him up so much before the election. People don't like to admit they were wrong, especially when pretty much 90% of them were pro-Obama guns'a-blazin'.

Archived