LED ZEPPELIN - CELEBRATION DAY (official announcement)

sam_webmaster

At the moment, I'm only aware of premieres in London, Los Angeles, New York.

...I assume this site will be first with the news as to where the London premiere is?

I'm hoping to be a part of the Dave Lewis/TBL posse!

tonight i sat in front of a computer for hours and it was one of the most epic nights i've had

A FREAKIN' MOVIE.

i'm very worried though, that list of cinemas, you think they'll add to it? i mean, seriously, not one screening in asia? yet there is in australia :(

oh. japan.

i feel like the left out kid

日本人ですか?

Would it be possible on this glorious day to not have people moaning that the movie theatre at the end of their block isn't showing this? Nope, I didn't think so. I haven't been this excited about a release since August of 1979. The Zeppelin is once again in flight!!!

I havent been this exited since December 10th , 07 ! ha ha

I hope your ,right. I just have memories of 2003.

Worst case scenario you can drive two and half hours to London, Ontario. Well worth it, no?

EDIT: You can also see it in Sarnia Ontario - an hour away....

Would it be possible on this glorious day to not have people moaning that the movie theatre at the end of their block isn't showing this? Nope, I didn't think so. I haven't been this excited about a release since August of 1979. The Zeppelin is once again in flight!!!

no movie theater in my whole country is showing this :(

At last the sun is shining, the clouds of blue roll by... :banana::yay:

Now I just need to find someone to go with

Even if you can't, just go alone! You're not Amish, are you?

Looks like Strider will get to see it. Dammit.

Yeah, that damn Strider...how dare he get to see it! ;)

Well, hopefully I have more success with these tickets than I did with the O2 ticket lottery.

I agree! Sure, this film is gonna be shown around the world in 40 countries but it's a fiasco because Zepphile can't afford gas money.

:watchingyou::injured: LOL! I may have overreacted a bit. I mean, who was I thinking this movie was about? Justin Beiberses? Maybe I can gather up enough animal pelts to trade for a ride into Pittsburgh? (Metropolis!) If there's a participating theater there. What's with the theater listings being by "brand?" I've never looked for a movie listing based on what brand of theater was hosting that listing. Who does that? The only brand I can even recall is "Marque Cinemas" and they arent on the list.

Archived