Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
reswati

What's your zodiac sign?

aen27   
I'm a Cancer. June 27! Can't wait! Finally gonna be 14!

Happy Birthday!! My aunt's birthday was today.

I'm Aries.

Edited by aen27

How do you figure all that out?

Well, it's pretty simple.

First, you google the term "natal chart" and then go to a website which gives you your natal chart for free. To get your in-depth natal chart, just enter your name, your gender, your date of birth, your time of birth and your place of birth. Providing these details gives you your in-depth natal chart with your Sun sign, Star sign and Ascendant.

Here is the site from where I got my free natal chart from :

http://www.0800-horoscope.com/birthchart.php

As far as Chinese Astrology is concerned, I went to http://www.chinesezodiac.com/ and used the Chinese Zodiac calculator by entering my date of birth to determine which Chinese Zodiac animal I am.

Hope this helps :)

FireOpal   

Sun & moon in Sagittarius, ascendant in Aquarius

Chinese sign: Snake - but hardly anyone seems to be compatible with Snake, which makes the snake sad

P.S. Jim Morrison [person in my sig] was a proud Sagittarius, "the most philosophical of all the signs" as he points out on the Doors' Absolutely Live album :)

Edited by FireOpal

Sun & moon in Sagittarius, ascendant in Aquarius

Chinese sign: Snake - but hardly anyone seems to be compatible with Snake, which makes the snake sad

P.S. Jim Morrison [person in my sig] was a proud Sagittarius, "the most philosophical of all the signs" as he points out on the Doors' Absolutely Live album :)

Hmmmm... I didn't know that about the Snake. My younger son is a snake.