What's the weather like where you are?

madison

:o Isn't that about 15 degrees c ? 28 degrees is about 82 F. I know I felt it once, in Portugal last year. If it ever got to 82 here it would be a national disaster. Weather today is mixed. A bit of blue a bit of grey the occasional shower. Usual

I should have wrote about 14 Degrees. I think it's around 59F maybe?

I have just reset my Digital themometer to Fahrenheit. So outdoors it's 46f and indoors it's 65f. Iknow where I am now. The TV weather used to give both F and C, now it's just C. It has just started to rain again, light drizzle a half hour ago it was bucketing vertical rain as there is no breeze.

Edited by JTM

Heh, the only problem with that is that I live in Jacksonville. I hear Ft Lauderdale is a nice place though.

I was in Orlando. that is as close as I got to Jacksonville. I drove from Hollywood beach where my relatives live to Ft Myers beach for a few days and then to Ocala and went to Orlando to Sea World. My cousins are Dolphins fans. they moved from here to there in the early 1970's

Are their any farmers almanac buffs on here? Do you believe in them? Try and give me some insight into whether I should pay this plowman for the entire winter. Last year he plowed me once in a record setting non snowy winter in an area that is known for getting pounded. We are due to get pounded but global warming is a reality. So maybe we wont? I will probably just pony up the money to the kid who runs his own plowing and landscaping business. It is autumn like here, the change of leaves, but another indian summer is on the say next week.

Absolutely beautiful fall day here; blue sky; colorful leaves and right now it's 58 degrees.

I'm not a farmer's almanac buff per se, but they are calling for a hard winter, and judging by the number of acorns and dogwood berries on the ground, I'd say they could very well be right.

Got up to almost 80 here in New Hampshire. Very rare for this time of year.

LZFan77, I work with a man who is the director of public works for a town near here, so he is responsible for keeping all the roads opened and plowed during the winter. He pays some firm for weather forecasts. they correctly predicted the floods we had a few years ago. They are saying we will get hammered in snow this winter, and yes, you being near the Great lakes, you usually get twice what we get!! We'll have to wait and see, but I feel like we are due to get creamed in the stuff. Last year's winter almost wasn't one...

Edited by in_the_evening