What's everyone doing for New Years Eve

Scarlett

We're hosting a New Year's party at our house. And it's our wedding anniversary, so while we usually go out for our anniversary, we figured it'd be easy with the new baby to have people come to us and have a good party. Lots of food and a killer drink selection. Mmmm.

For the last 8 years I have been to the beach for New Year's Eve. Not this one.

Our kids are away, each one went to a different beach, we have the house all by ourselves. It's such a beautiful weather, really hot...I guess it will be good to be home only for a change.

But I love to spend New Year's Eve on a beach...wearing white clothes, springing 7 waves to bring luck... it's my favorite party.

Well, I'll wear something white to bring luck...and maybe the pool will do, no waves though.... ^_^

Well it's already new years eve here in the UK. So in order:

1. sleep until 7am

2 Work 8-5pm

3. Out for a meal 8pm (chinese)

4. midnight- friends house to welcome in the new year

2- 3am sleep until wakey time

And not a bloody warm sandy beach in sight unlike those lucky ones in Brazil.

Well it's already new years eve here in the UK. So in order:

1. sleep until 7am

2 Work 8-5pm

3. Out for a meal 8pm (chinese)

4. midnight- friends house to welcome in the new year

2- 3am sleep until wakey time

And not a bloody warm sandy beach in sight unlike those lucky ones in Brazil.

Skip that work 8-5pm part, change it to sleep till 10 am....not that bad then. :P

But yeah....no sandy beach for me neither this year.... :(

but a warm lovely night it will be. :D

I'll be at work, but I have the first two days of the year off...what should I do with them?

Drink some booze, you say? Oh, okay...only if you force me...

:D

Actually, I told my boss that if I have to be at the store, dealing with drunks, I deserve to get an actual champagne toast with my co-worker who will be there until after midnight, too. We decided we'll sit in the office and drink straight out of the bottle---and I said I'd flash a security camera or two. :hysterical: ...and the boss said, "okay."

I will be attending a party being held by one of my buddies. Unfortunately all the girlfriends and wives will be there but it should be still somewhat fun. Hopefully they have invited some good looking single female friends for a change.

I will be attending a party being held by one of my buddies. Unfortunately all the girlfriends and wives will be there but it should be still somewhat fun. Hopefully they have invited some good looking single female friends for a change.

Hello:

I will stay in and watch the shows on tv..I have to work in the morning so I plan to stay in.....I say this now....however...perhaps by evening...I will chnage my mind and go out for a bit...but just to hear some tunes...not to get drunk or anything like that......

I wish all a safe and Happy New Year..

Juliet xoxo :D

PS This site is very important to me...

My sister and I have decided to stay home, watch all the programs on TV and have a wine cooler or two. She wants one of those Smirnoff things....Raspberry something or other. It'll be the first drink I've had all year.

Uuughhh.... I can't drink those things anymore... too sweet. :wacko: :wacko:

Archived