Who is the hottest member of Led Zep?

lenono12

273 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest member of Led Zep?

• Jimmy Page
    • Robert Plant
    • John Paul Jones
    • John Bonham

This thread is funny. I'm probably one of the only men to post in here but hey I can handle that. :P

As my wife once said when I turned on the Zeppelin DVD that she bought me for Christmas... "Who the hell is THAT?"

That's Robert Plant... lead singer.

"He's hot!"

Yeah, that's what all the girls say. :lol:

yea im a guy too but heres my real post

my gf fantasied (is it spelled right?) once about me and another rockstar so she picked jpj and i tell you all i wanted to do was tell her i play in a band... oh well JPJ200.jpg the pic she goes crazy over

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
from a guys perspective, at first glance, girls seem to like robert first, but girls who then start listening to the band tend to sometimes switch to jimmy

Very true.

Robert's chard is not so esoteric, it's pretty much immediately obvious.

LOL the other day we were testing the network printer and I had to pick a random thing to print out... I picked one of Percy's pics. It printed fine, and then... I couldn't bring myself to throwing it away. It's printed on crappy test paper with some text on the back (we reuse print paper by using reverse side before discarding it... my tree-hugger habit :D )

But I'd like to add a few brownie points for Jimmy (some previously mentioned):

- his smile is simply incomparable. There's a whole thread here dedicated to it, and for a good reason

- mysterious... so very true. A very strong draw... even it's somewhat darker colored than some prefer.

- "a touch of class" - this is very subjective, of course, but I think many will agree: the air of nobility is most prominent in Jimmy; it's in every turn and every wink, no matter what he does.

Please understand, I'm not trying to put down other members. They have their own unique draws as well.

I was looking at pictures of Rory Gallagher just now and musing how he reminds me of Jimmy for some reason... them bumped into a pic of the two of them together :o Such a delight! Gotta check out if it's been posted in "who's that bloke..." thread - if not I'll post it up :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Definitely Jimmy. :wub::wub::D Robert first caught my eye, but then I saw a picture of Jimmy at Earl's Court and I slowly changed my mind. After I finished watching TSRTS, I officially became a Jimmy junkie! :D

Same here, but Robert first caught my eye in TSRTS. Must have been those tight pants. Then I started noticing how mysterious and handsome Jimmy was. He won me over quickly.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Ladies and a few Gents!

Here is my take on this. They could have all been as physically unattractive as possible and I would have still been hot for the MUSIC. But to answer the topic:

Bonham-130 pounds of sheer glory

JPJ-Smart, grounded and very handsome

Robert--Sexy and outgoing

Jimmy-Mysterious, brilliant and great smile

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived