Food

zoso13zeppelin

Earlier I had a cyber dinner,..... :ph34r: , but I did have some stuffing a bit ago. Daughter made a FABULOUS Vegan stuffing. She also made tofu turkey. B)

I eat turkey once a year. I do however feel bad doing so since I'm a vegetarian, but they taste so damn good.... :ph34r: .

Never did the 'Tofurky' thing. How did it taste?

tofurkey.jpg

Edited by KashmirDevi

I eat turkey once a year. I do however feel bad doing so since I'm a vegetarian, but they taste so damn good.... :ph34r: .

tofurkey.jpg

I don't know about that fake meat crap.

But I'm a vegetarian too ... and decided to be a good sport and eat some of the 20 pound Turkey my mother cooked for Thanksgiving.

It was OK ... but I still a little ill from eating too much meat. I ate a crapload.

~666

tofurkey.jpg

I don't know about that fake meat crap.

But I'm a vegetarian too ... and decided to be a good sport and eat some of the 20 pound Turkey my mother cooked for Thanksgiving.

It was OK ... but I still a little ill from eating too much meat. I ate a crapload.

~666

I've been wondering about the Tofurky, as well....I've been a vegetarian for quite some time.....I dunno....It might taste ok, but I haven't gotten brave enough to try it.....lol...

I've been wondering about the Tofurky, as well....I've been a vegetarian for quite some time.....I dunno....It might taste ok, but I haven't gotten brave enough to try it.....lol...

:lol:

I've been a vegetarian for over 20 years and I've never seen it in any of the health food stores I go to. I think it would be cooler if they molded it into a turkey shape :blink: .

I've been a vegetarian for over 20 years and I've never seen it in any of the health food stores I go to. I think it would be cooler if they molded it into a turkey shape :blink: .

Actually, it wasn't in a package. She made it from 'scratch' :ph34r:

And the tofu WAS molded to look kinda like a turkey, it was cute. I thought it turned out fabulously.

However, I did eat turkey.

She's the only one who won't, only rarely she will have fish, usually a fish taco.

Unfortunately, I've seen it many times and I stop to stare at it for several minutes and then move on......Yeah, I think you're on to something about the turkey shape..... :lol:

Just returned from having lunch with some friends, I work with, round at their new house, and had a couple glasses of pink champange ---- very nice>>>>>>

Were there mirrors on the ceiling when you drank your pink champagne? And I hope it was on ice.

Has anyone here ever tried the new Cinnamon Streusel Frosted Mini-Wheats? They are so delicious. You can eat them right out of the box, no bowl of milk needed.

Man, I dunno, I don't think I could stomach that. How can anyone eat something called "tofucky," :blink::blink::blink:

You kids these days, I swear...

Rolls >>>> :wacko: