David Carradine found dead

Knebby

Thanks Knebby,

This is real sad for me as he was my inspiration for turning to Martial Arts in the 70s, I loved him in Kung Fu, a truly Great Actor and Man, he will be sorely missed by many.

To you David, may you rest in Peace, I shed a tear for you. :beer:

Very Sad Regards, Danny

PS. Edited for this link, Play it pretty for David he's a Free Bird now.

How's it going "Knebby?" I just heard about it on the news this morning and I'm deeply sadden that David Carradine passed away so soon at age 73. David Carradine conducted himself with class on and off the screen. When Carradine was chosen over BRUCE LEE in taking the trademark role that made him famous as Caine in the 1971 TV series KUNG FU, Carradine was not a devout Martial Artist. However, it would be the KUNG FU series that would inspire him to study diligently in the Martial Arts. By 1986, he was a devout Martial Artist when he appeared in the new KUNG FU movie with an unknown actor named BRANDON LEE. I really enjoyed the KILL BILL movies, Carradine mastered every role to its fullest potential. Sadly, Caradine is no longer among us but he left a lifetime's worth of work with the movies that he left behind for us to watch over again in remembrance of him. Here's to you David, R.I.P. ROCK ON!

It sounds like he killed himself, more than likely. Suicide sucks, and it's sad when people think that's their only way out.

People into auto-eroticism would take measures to make sure they don't die, I would think. That's why I think Michael Hutchence committed suicide as well.

It sounds like he killed himself, more than likely. Suicide sucks, and it's sad when people think that's their only way out.

People into auto-eroticism would take measures to make sure they don't die, I would think. That's why I think Michael Hutchence committed suicide as well.

There are many recorded incidents of auto eroticism leading to accidental death.

Paula Yates was certain Hutchence's death was accidental too.

When someone you love kills themselves, you'll believe any theory presented to avoid having to accept that it was probably suicide. I've been in that position. You grasp at straws. You think it's anything but what it is to avoid dealing with the truth.

When someone you love kills themselves, you'll believe any theory presented to avoid having to accept that it was probably suicide. I've been in that position. You grasp at straws. You think it's anything but what it is to avoid dealing with the truth.

Oh I agree. However, in Hutchence's case all the evidence - including that of his friends and family - points to an accident.

I certainly haven't heard enough about Carradine's story yet to make a judgement.

Archived