I've Been Going to the...MOOOOvies

bigstickbonzo

I wish the posts in this thread ahered to the Thread Title, and were exclusively about movies that you went to see at a movie theater... Anyway, that's hwat I assumed the thread topic was about from it's worded title.

I saw MARELY & ME and it was a good movie.

Anyone that has ever owned a dog should see this movie.

I'm glod I did.

I wish the posts in this thread ahered to the Thread Title, and were exclusively about movies that you went to see at a movie theater... Anyway, that's hwat I assumed the thread topic was about from it's worded title.

I've listed movies in this thread that I've seen at the theatre, on TV and ones I've rented. I'm not sure what the intention of the person that started the thread was but wherever I may have seen them, they're all movies.

Hi Yukon,all,

A wonderful,funny,sad movie.It has Clint stamped all over it,which is a good thing,IMVHO.No spoilers ahead,but to see Clint playing a bigot,was a shocker!Check out 'Bird' if you have never seen it,CE was and is a huge fan of Jazz,...

KB(All that)

Hi Yukon,all,

A wonderful,funny,sad movie.It has Clint stamped all over it,which is a good thing,IMVHO.No spoilers ahead,but to see Clint playing a bigot,was a shocker!Check out 'Bird' if you have never seen it,CE was and is a huge fan of Jazz,...

KB(All that)

Bird's a great film.

• 2 weeks later...

VALKYRIE

Starring Tom Cruise, Kenneth Branagh, Carice van Houten, David Bamber...

A story about a failed attempt to assasinate Adolf Hitler at the height of WWII

It is an excellent movie directed by Bryan Singer. Tom Cruise as Colonel Stauffenberg is intense.

I recommend the movie

VALKYRIE

Starring Tom Cruise, Kenneth Branagh, Carice van Houten, David Bamber...

A story about a failed attempt to assasinate Adolf Hitler at the height of WWII

It is an excellent movie directed by Bryan Singer. Tom Cruise as Colonel Stauffenberg is intense.

I recommend the movie

Good to know - I've heard some mixed reviews on the movie so have been hesitant to see it. I'm hoping to get to see Slumdog Millionaire. Supposed to be absolutely wonderful.

Yukon:

this is a movie thread.....must you rub it in about the Leafs' dsimal loss last night...their coach needs to be fired...He said he wasn't changing how they play hockey....well.go take a hike...

I hope your wife feels better soon...some bugs are really hangin on this winter....

GO LEAFS GO :wakeup:

Unless I'm mistaken. Yukon = Rick. He's even admitted to it on 2 different occasions.

As for Joel, while his most recent user name on here was "devil's haircut" but he got banned, again, whether now he's since returned under a different name, I don't know.

punksandwich is my guess.

Why dont you go see Clint Eastwoods latest movie. Its in Detroit. and he is a Lions fan. Imagine that. And his son wants Lions tickets. Imagine that. Great movie though.

I plan on it, but it's not easy to see movies up here at State. I party the weekends and study/hang out on weekdays. Plus the theaters a ways out there so it aint easy