World Cup 2010

toscano

Yeah right. We shall see. And to that other guy, what does DOH mean? Nothing is a forgone conclusion in this event. England and US will kick ass this weekend. You can take that to the bank!!!!! Those Mexicanos are going down too!!!

which bank ?

:(

Shall we sing, shall we sing, shall we sing a song for you?

Shall we sing a song? Here's TWO:

"Carefree, whoever you may be

We are the nouveau CFC

Please sit down cos my wife can't see

We've been coming here since 2003"

"50,000 wankers go to Stamford Bridge

50,000 wankers go to Stamford Bridge

And if one Chechen rebel should shoot Abramovich

There'd be no more wankers and no Stamford Bridge"

"

Hehe nice one. :D

Here's more

Anfield......and it isn't even the Kop.

which bank ?

:(

The bank that just went bankrupt. Now you see why I cheer for my ancestory(England) over my home country. Bill Clinton and Mick Jagger sitting together. Priceless. Wonder which hotel they are going to and who is joining them? Ie. how many women? As to the comment about Ghana kicking some cracker ass by that idiot poster, Uruguay is going to kick some spear chucker ass. Take that to the bank!

GO ENGLAND!!!!!

US did about as good as they were expected. Probably about as good as they will ever do in the WC.

Commiserations - you have a good strong team, and it looks like your country's finally starting to take it seriously. Give it 20 years and you'll probably be unbeatable.

Could be famous last words, but I was relieved when England got the Krauts instead of Ghana.

COME ON BOYS, LET'S SMASH 'EM UP!!

US did about as good as they were expected. Probably about as good as they will ever do in the WC.

They got to the quarter finals in 2002 where they lost 1-0 to Germany.

They got to the quarter finals in 2002 where they lost 1-0 to Germany.

Too bad the interest will dwindle for the casual fan of the sport. I will watch til the end, no matter who wins. But many here wont. Sad to say. Not til four more years, if the US qualifies and does better. Too bad they lost this game. I did not think they would. Neither did that guy that played for England

As to the comment about Ghana kicking some cracker ass by that idiot poster, Uruguay is going to kick some spear chucker ass.

Oh are they doing a javelin throw at these futbo matches too?

I've always heard Ghana and Niger had the best chuckers!

And Ivory Coast and Cameroon. I cant believe the US lost. Sucks. Go England!!!!!!!!

Personally I didn't think they'd get this far.

They've got a decent goalie, A decent midfield, crap for strikers and defence

Personally I didn't think they'd get this far.

They've got a decent goalie, A decent midfield, crap for strikers and defence

That Spain vs Portugal game should be a great one. I thought Uruguay played their worst game yet today but escaped. Thinking that Slovakia is a possible upsetter of Netherlands. Maybe.

There were ten German bombers in the air,There were ten German bombers in the air,There were ten German bombers, ten German bombers,There were ten German bombers in the air And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England, the RAF from England,And the RAF from England shot one down

There were nine German bombers in the air,There were nine German bombers in the air,There were nine German bombers, nine German bombers,There were nine German bombers in the air And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England, the RAF from England,And the RAF from England shot one down

There were eight German bombers in the air,There were eight German bombers in the air,There were eight German bombers, eight German bombers,There were eight German bombers in the air And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England, the RAF from England,And the RAF from England shot one down

There were seven German bombers in the air,There were seven German bombers in the air,There were seven German bombers, seven German bombers,There were seven German bombers in the air And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England, the RAF from England,And the RAF from England shot one down

There were six German bombers in the air,There were six German bombers in the air,There were six German bombers, six German bombers,There were six German bombers in the air And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England, the RAF from England,And the RAF from England shot one down

There were five German bombers in the air,There were five German bombers in the air,There were five German bombers, five German bombers,There were five German bombers in the air And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England, the RAF from England,And the RAF from England shot one down

There were four German bombers in the air,There were four German bombers in the air,There were four German bombers, four German bombers,There were four German bombers in the air And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England, the RAF from England,And the RAF from England shot one down

There were three German bombers in the air,There were three German bombers in the air,There were three German bombers, three German bombers,There were three German bombers in the air And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England, the RAF from England,And the RAF from England shot one down

There were two German bombers in the air,There were two German bombers in the air,There were two German bombers, two German bombers,There were two German bombers in the air And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England shot one down,And the RAF from England, the RAF from England,And the RAF from England shot one down

There was one German bomber in the air,There was one German bomber in the air,There was one German bomber, one German bomber,There was one German bomber in the air And the RAF from England shot it down,And the RAF from England shot it down,And the RAF from England, the RAF from England,And the RAF from England shot it down

There were no German bombers in the air,There were no German bombers in the air,There were no German bombers, no German bombers,There were no German bombers in the air 'Cos the RAF from England shot them down,'Cos the RAF from England shot them down,'Cos the RAF from England, the RAF from England,'Cos the RAF from England shot them down

COME ON ENGLAND!

TERMINATE WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!

Archived