Happy New Year!

Ronniedawg

Yes, a very happy and healthy new year to everyone on here! :D

I've just watched the firework display from the Sky Tower in Auckland on the BBC News website, and it was pretty spectacular. My lovely friend on here, Kiwi, was fortunate enough to see it from the balcony of her apartment! Happy new year Kiwi! :toast:

It's just gone 4.00am New Years Day, arrived home safely after a great party where we played some good music, ate great food and drank plenty of nice cold beer, on a balmy summers night with family and friends.

It doesn't get any better than that.

A Happy, Prosperous and Safe New Year to all!

Edited by Reggie29

It's just gone 4.00am New Years Day, arrived home safely after a great party where we played some good music, ate great food and drank plenty of nice cold beer, on a balmy summers night with family and friends.

It doesn't get any better than that.

A Happy, Prosperous and Safe New Year to all!

We are just getting ready to go out to start to celebrate the coming new year, in the cold and damp weather :D

Glad to hear you had a great time & got home safely.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU & YOURS :drunk:

Be safe and have fun!

We're doing dinner and a movie tonight, then we're going home.

If you're in the U.S., read this:

On New Year’s Eve, AAA will offer free tows and rides of up to 10 miles for drivers who have been drinking.

The services will be offered from 6 p.m. on New Year’s Eve until 6 a.m. on New Year’s Day. Those interested should call 1-800-AAA-HELP, and need not be AAA members.

I'll be listening to my new vinyl I just got, drinking some hot cocoa with marshmallows, and generally being grateful I won't be spending the evening surrounded by drunks. Hope everyone has a lovely evening, no matter how they spend it. However, don't be a moron and drink and drive.

Edited by Electrophile

We'll be home having a lovely dinner. I have some sparkly wine chilling in the fridge. I love being home so I don't have to think about how to get there after celebrating...

A happy, healthy new year to everyone!!

Happy New Year to all. Be safe.

Were haveing cheese fondue and chicken wings. Of course some champagne too. :toast::toast:

Same to you and all!!! Two bottles of Guiness has me drowsey. I cant drink like I used to. I have the Stout. Not the draught. I really am starting to prefer my red wine. We had a couple of Lobster Tails and crab legs. :drunk:

Happy New Year to All!!!

I would especially like to say Happy New Year to Mr. James Patrick Page, Mr. Robert Anthony Plant , Mr. John Baldwin and Mr. Jason Paul Bonham.

I hope that the year 2011 will be Great to You and Your Families and the rest of US(A), the Led Zeppelin Faithful.

Thank You for all that YOU have given ME.

Christopher, lzzoso, from Plano (Dallas), Texas...

Edited by lzzoso

Happy New Year Leddy. Long time no see. Hows that guitar playing? Still at it I am sure. Happy new year to all. I cant believe its 2011

Hi I try and get on here now and again :), still playing yes...have a good year.