Evster In Hospital With Cirrhosis

Reggie29

A message posted on FB from Angie that Ev is in Los Al? hospital suffering from Cirrhosis.

The initial prognosis was not good and with a bit of luck things will improve with proper care.

If anyone knows where that is he can have visitors.

Sending love, prayers and best wishes to both Ev and Ang and hopefully he has a quick recovery.

I am truly sorry for Evan and hope his improvement and better health comes back.

I've had some difficult times with him personally, but all that is forgotten and this saddens me. Please Evan, if you read this, know it's honest and heartfelt.

I can kid and mock and seem to be the most bigoted-obnoxious-hateful person some may know, but really, I'm not like that.

I have the heart to forgive and forget.......others may or may not.

Rock on brother.....may your future be bright and you return to the funny, intellectual and nice guy that you are.

PEACE

In complete honesty, last night I thought of creating a thread asking about Ev.

I know he had popped in now and then what seems like the last year or so, but may well be more like a couple years.

Either way, sincerest thoughts and prayers, Ev.

You're one of my favorite people here.

Wow.. I'm so sorry to hear this. Ev's one of the warmest, funniest, most thoughtful and genuine people I've met. Ev know that you and Ang are in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong Ev. We've all got you in our thoughts.

I can kid and mock and seem to be the most bigoted-obnoxious-hateful person some may know, but really, I'm not like that.

:rolleyes:

Well, now you can show it, drive down and visit him Joel.

Hope you get better Ev, glad you're back in Cali. Hope Angi is ok too.

Thoughts, prayers,wishes, good vibes... whatever will work... I send them all to Ev and Angi.

I know they've had a rough go of things lately, and I wish them the best. Hugs to both of you.

~~~~~~~

I'm also hoping that folks can leave the snarkiness out of this. It's a given that not everybody is thoroughly happy and friendly with any particular poster.

The fact that a poster who isn't on great terms with Ev (or whomever in whatever thread) can post get well wishes speaks for itself.

The fact that a poster feels the need to explain how he/she doesn't get along with whomever but wishes them well anyway also speaks for itself.

:rolleyes:

Well, now you can show it, drive down and visit him Joel.

You wanna go with me ? Santa Salta Laka also incorporates Sugarhouse. :D

Oh...and btw...HI Lakey !!

Maybe this thread will bring out some old posters who haven't been around in a while. Things like this have a knack for allowing people to abandon their hatchets and give hope to someone who is ailing. I shared alot of things with Evan, some of which he posted here a few years ago, as I trusted in him. Things got bent out of shape, but somehow I still feel an attachment.

Really really am hoping the best for him.

Archived