Which Zeppelin would you marry?

Alice

Which Zeppelin would you marry?  

284 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you marry if you could

• Jason Bonham (he's actually no real Zeppelin, but still)
    • John Bonham (if he lived)
    • John Paul Jones
    • Jimmy Page
    • Robert Plant
    • No one!

Bwahahhaaha indeed he did. He said himself, he just never got caught. ;)

Anyway this is just a thread that largely disguises the fact that I think most of us ladies would rather have (or have had) a shag than marry any of them. :)

Amen, halleluliah, praise the pants. :D

You have proof of that?

It's really daft to comment like that on the content of someone's relationship. No-one knows but them.

If you had said they were the only couple who stayed together - fair enough. You'd have a point there.

Oh Damn! You see, I spend my entire life hoping for your approval...

Oh Damn! You see, I spend my entire life hoping for your approval...

You know, I knew your reply would be an attempt at a smart-arse swipe at me rather than an admission thst you don't know what goes on inside their marriage. At least you remain predictable. :rolleyes:

You know, I knew your reply would be an attempt at a smart-arse swipe at me rather than an admission thst you don't know what goes on inside their marriage. At least you remain predictable. :rolleyes:

ah, it's nice to see the old bitches who slut-gutted themselves across the old board, have managed to stagger their way over here...

And people like you are essential for a place like this. It's like the seaside without the smell of rotting seaweed.

ah, it's nice to see the old bitches who slut-gutted themselves across the old board, have managed to stagger their way over here...

I'm going to say this for Knebby, and I hope she doesn't mind. Are you ready? Here we go.

Go fuck yourself. Hard. Repeatedly. With a stick.

And people like you are essential for a place like this. It's like the seaside without the smell of rotting seaweed.

Dude you seem to like to attack everything a "Man" likes, Women,Guns,Hunting.

What are you gay?

Edit: I'd rather let the mods deal with him.

Well actually, I didn't call Knebby a slut...I said its nice to see the old bitches slut-gut themselves, which happens to be a reference to movement.

I apologise if I've offended your rather exuberant sensitivities

Well actually, I didn't call Knebby a slut...I said its nice to see the old bitches slut-gut themselves, which happens to be a reference to movement.

I apologise if I've offended your rather exuberant sensitivities

what a nice man you are :angry:

so which sewer pipe did you crawl out of to talk to people like that.

you mother would be so proud, as your father would if your mum kmew who he was. :blink:

Ah Gainesbarre has worn out his welcome elsewhere and is back here now.

Another fine reason to watch this place from afar.

However, JPJ is the only member of the group who could keep it in his pants, the only one who stayed faithful to his wife.

That's ridiculous, he has even said himself that he was no better than everyone else in the group. He's no more man than you and I, I bet he couldn't keep it in too long after some excessive consuming of various products! :lol:

JPJ for sure!

It's funny how everybody voted for either Plant or Page, although that's to be expected as most Zep fans are only obsessed with either Plant or Page. However, JPJ is the only member of the group who could keep it in his pants, the only one who stayed faithful to his wife.

So all those people who picked Page or Plant, obviously monogamy is not high on their list of priorities...

:rolleyes::lol:B)

JPJ for sure!

It's funny how everybody voted for either Plant or Page, although that's to be expected as most Zep fans are only obsessed with either Plant or Page. However, JPJ is the only member of the group who could keep it in his pants, the only one who stayed faithful to his wife.

So all those people who picked Page or Plant, obviously monogamy is not high on their list of priorities...

What happened to Royal Orleans? Do you not believe it? If it was true I'd feel pity for the guy if it is true.

Archived