What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

What made you happy today?

For me, getting more shopping done, complete for Xmas.

My morning coffee.

Seeing great pics of the band at the 02.

How's it going "Hotplant?" What made me happy today? I was thankful that I could have a few bloody mary's this morning in order to get rid of the headache that I was experiencing as a result of having too much of a great time at the FLEETWOOD MAC concert last night. ROCK ON!

I don't think anything is going to make the sun come out today, but I'm going about business like it's not really raining. Took the dog for a walk along a stream with lots of beautiful ferns and moss everywhere. Got a big rack of ribs on slowwwwww cook going, right now...

:D Did you take pics of the cake?

I have a few in-progress pictures. Unfortunately, I left y freakin' memory card in my computer when I booked it out of the house and into the car to get to the wedding before Michele started having a heart attack--(I said I'd be there by 1pm, I left my house at 12:25pm, and it's a 2 hour drive through the mountains....and it was pouring, so I knew it would be a little longer than expected).

My friend Amy is going to share her pictures with me. She and her husband got a lot of great pictures, so they promised to share. As soon as I get them, I'll share. ;)

My best friend's daughter was christened today, and because it's a family tradition to keep the name of the child secret from everyone but family, I had no idea they were naming her after me.

So there's another little Electrophile out there right now. Have pity on the world. LOL

My best friend's daughter was christened today, and because it's a family tradition to keep the name of the child secret from everyone but family, I had no idea they were naming her after me.

So there's another little Electrophile out there right now. Have pity on the world. LOL

Awww - that's really sweet! :)

I have a few in-progress pictures. Unfortunately, I left y freakin' memory card in my computer when I booked it out of the house and into the car to get to the wedding before Michele started having a heart attack--(I said I'd be there by 1pm, I left my house at 12:25pm, and it's a 2 hour drive through the mountains....and it was pouring, so I knew it would be a little longer than expected).

My friend Amy is going to share her pictures with me. She and her husband got a lot of great pictures, so they promised to share. As soon as I get them, I'll share. ;)

Oops :D Well glad your friend took pics. Look forward to seeing them :D

Wow!! That's quite an honor, congratulations! :)

Thank you! I wasn't anticipating it to be honest, when she found out she was having a girl both her and her husband were pretty set on the name Sophia Charlotte. Sophia as they got engaged while at the Haga Sophia in Istanbul and Charlotte as that is her MIL's name.

That is very nice. But please clarify, did they name her Electrophile or Elizabeth :)

Sleeping a good part of this rainy day made me happy, but the headache it gave me didn't. Having a nice dinner with my favorite person. She's having a steak and i'm having grilled shrimp and scallops. I love seafood!

I'm also happy because I got a few things done which should of been done years ago. Legal things which I hate to approach at times. Simply because they can get messy and expensive. However seems the longer you let some things go they more they think they can wrangle you.

Feels good.

Sitting in The Perch makes me happy too. Better than home that's for sure :lol:

Edited by Mary Hartman