What Made You Happy today?

Hotplant

6 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

Yes, love TP but have not watched Season 3 yet. Planning on binging the whole season over the Christmas holiday 🙂 

You're in for a ride!

Go in with no expectations.  It requires a second watch, or 3rd or....🙂

The correct way to watch is 

Season 1

Season 2

Fire, walk with me

Season 3

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, slave to zep said:

You're in for a ride!

Go in with no expectations.  It requires a second watch, or 3rd or....🙂

The correct way to watch is 

Season 1

Season 2

Fire, walk with me

Season 3

Enjoy!

I remember seeing Fire Walk with Me when it first came out. Great movie. I have it on DVD. The cabin scene is worth the price alone.

2 hours ago, redrum said:

Finished the 9th and last window today. Now I just have to scrape and clean up the edges. Started on the door bathroom door frame to give it the same color.

Painting the outside of window frames was something I used to groan about when they needed doing. Eight years ago I had all my windows and doors replaced with double glazed all white PVC frames, it cost a fair few quid but it was well worth it. All white, the only maintainence  they need is  wipe down with soapy water now and again.

Edited by JTM

10 hours ago, JTM said:

Painting the outside of window frames was something I used to groan about when they needed doing. Eight years ago I had all my windows and doors replaced with double glazed all white PVC frames, it cost a fair few quid but it was well worth it. All white, the only maintainence  they need is  wipe down with soapy water now and again.

The ones I just finished are all inside. I'll start on the outside next year. It's going to be a lot of work. Keeps me busy. :)

My Black Sabbath Black Box sampler rare collector's CD arrive here in the US, from England, it should be here in a couple of days.

Though this is the holiday season and the postal system is busy, it arrived in Chicago yesterday and should be here by next week.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 10:07 PM, redrum said:

It had some structural problems, but the buyer didn't care.

Today I was able to get into my 34 inch waist denim's. It's been many moons since that happened. :)

34" is good, congradulations! Just don't take it too far and go for the Jimmy Page, 1977 look :P

On 12/17/2020 at 1:07 AM, redrum said:

It had some structural problems, but the buyer didn't care.

Today I was able to get into my 34 inch waist denim's. It's been many moons since that happened. :)

First of all that guitar is gorgeous a real beauty of love 

2nd congrats on weight loss - this pandemic has been wonderful for me, Ike you I’m down substantially - size 32 or 33 depending on the make 

5 hours ago, Charles J. White said:

First of all that guitar is gorgeous a real beauty of love 

2nd congrats on weight loss - this pandemic has been wonderful for me, Ike you I’m down substantially - size 32 or 33 depending on the make 

Yes. I am hoping she may be able to take it apart to repair it (she said she does some luthier work), but the luthier I sent it to to have the fret board redone said he believes it should be ok. Thanks. It's a good feeling to shed the poundage. Damned sugar and carbs is what causes me to gain. 

Don't want to be a fat man
People would think that I was just good fun, man
Would rather be a thin man
I am so glad to go on being one, man
Too much to carry around with you
No chance of finding a woman, who
Will love you in the morning and all the nighttime too
Don't want to be a fat man
Have not the patience to ignore all that
Hate to admit to myself
I thought my problems came from being fat
Won't waste my time feeling sorry for him
I've seen the other side to being thin
Roll us both down a mountain and I'm sure the fat man would win

Had a cracking good Christmas lunch - BBQ chook and a pork with crackling. Time now for a cheeky CC and Dry on the back patio and watch the sun go down.

A great Christmas day. Merry Christmas all.

Edited by rm2551